Gods truth 8

It's Saturday morning and I find myself once again in the garden

It's Saturday morning and I find myself once again in the garden. This time half asleep wrapped in a blanket with Luna who has fallen asleep a long time ago. My arms were around her waist and her leg was over mine. I laid my head on her chest as we waited.

It's five in the morning and Michael has us waiting on him for what he calls a surprise. The rhythmic sound of Luna's heartbeat made me so tired and I closed my eyes, but before I could fall asleep we both were scared awake by the sound of loud clapping. We looked up to see Cain and Michael clapping as they walked in, Aveeana following far behind. They wore matching shirts that said 'pretty bitches love going on cruises.' Cain had a lollipop in his mouth and Michael held a cup of coffee.

Luna turned and hid her face in my neck as I pulled the blanket up, "Go away." She groaned as I shut my eyes again. "Come on ladies get up." Cain yelled. One of them sat next to me and leaned their head on me. "It's way too early to have this much energy." Aveeana's voice rang in my head, indicating she was the one next to me.

"Come on baby I got you coffee." Luna sat up quickly with those words and took the coffee from Michael. Aveeana opened her arms to me and I leaned in, laying my head on her chest. "What's with the ugly shirts?" I asked looking up at them both. He pulled the lollipop out of his mouth and pointed to Michael. Michael pulled out five pieces of paper from his back pocket and fanned them out. "I got us a private sunset cruise." I could tell he was excited but none of us had a reaction, especially Luna who was sipping on her coffee.

"You guys have fun." Aveeana said, waving at them. "As if I won't drag you all on that boat if I have to." Cain told us without a bluff. "When do we leave? How far is the dock?" I asked, sitting up and removing the blanket from around me and folding it. "We leave in thirty minutes and it's a twenty minute drive." Michael started handing out our tickets. "I paid for two parking spaces, one for my car and the other for Cain's bike. So who's driving my car? If I do, I'll crash because of how tired I am."

"I'll drive." Luna finally spoke up. "I was hoping Aveeana volunteered." He signed. "Why? So you guys can fuck in the back seat?" She scoffed, shaking her head. "Yes, and Luna might crash my car." He shrugged, "It's custom, sorry baby."

I crossed my arms and Luna turned to the side throwing her legs on my lap. "I hate your cousin." She said loud enough. "I'll ride with Cain." They all looked at me confused. "What? I always wanted to ride a motorcycle." They then turned to him and if he could I promise he would have turned to himself as well. "Why not, I have another helmet in my dorm." I could tell he was still genuinely confused but I took it as an opportunity to speak to him.

"Great, we'll go get dressed." Luna and I stood up leaving them. Aveeana stood up and walked with us. "What is it with you and Cain? Ever since you saw him you've looked at him weird. Weird, like Luna looked at Michael in Mr. Lores class." Aveeana said to me. "I would disagree with her but she's right." Luna agreed. "First of all, Luna fancies Mickey, second, Cain is barely a friend to me."