Girls Kiss In Black 13

Wednesday

Wednesday

"Yes but rule sixteen is completely bullshit." Luna said as she put on eyeliner. "How?" I asked as I put on my jean shorts. "Every party thrown on campus by any levels has been shut down because it interferes with rule six 'no loud music."

She explained to me as I finished getting dressed.
We were getting ready for the first football game of the season and whilst we did that we could only talk about the party we got invited to. It was a birthday party out in the woods, and was also the first party of the year. According to Luna not many parties happen without getting cut short and this one was her hope of a full and happy party.

I tucked my rosary into my shirt and sat on my bed with my Bible. I was about to start reading when Luna abruptly turned to me. "Hey, what happened last night?" I looked at her confused. "You came in late and immediately threw up, you feeling sick? I have meds here if you need." She tapped on her bottom drawer. "No, that food just wasn't sitting right with me I guess." I chuckled nervously before looking back down at my bible.

After a while she got dressed and grabbed her purse. "Ready when you are." I closed my Bible and put it on my nightstand before grabbing my purse and followed her out. The hallway was filled with people coming and going either from practice or from getting dressed for the football game. We were about to leave the school building when my name got called out and we both stopped to turn.

It was Sebastian and he was waving as he sped walk over to us. "Hi Genevieve. Are you going to the football game? I was just about to get ready to go, and how's your day going even though we just left class together an hour ago."

I waited a few seconds making sure he was done talking. "Well yeah we're going to the game, you should come it'll be fun." He nodded and pushed his glasses up his nose. He stood in front of us smiling widely as he rocked back and forth. "Why is he staring at you like that?" Luna asked quietly.

"Oh sorry bye Genevieve, Gen. See you soon." He waved until we left out the double door. Luna was looking at me with a cocky smile. "Don't even say it. He's just a really nice and talkative guy okay." She rolled her eyes. "Talkative to you, I barely ever even noticed the kid and I'm sure everyone can agree. A lot of the guys here seem talkative around you actually." I sighed.

Once we got to the football field, all the players were warming up and tossing the ball. Michael saw us and ran off the bleachers. He kissed Luna's face and stood between us wrapping his arms over our shoulders. "You have got to get rid of these shirts." Luna said as we read his 'No one knows I'm a lesbian' T shirt. "Wait till you see the one I got Cain." He laughed as we walked to the other end of the bleachers. "Where is he?" I asked, looking around. "He's on the field with the players. Have you guys seen Aveeana?" I got out from under Michael's arm and went over to field where Mr. madden was standing with coach Jones. "Hey Ms. D'aureville. I just saw Michael up on the bleachers if you were looking for him."