chapter nine.

Hanni's POV

Minji and I still haven't talked about what happened yesterday in that closet. As soon as we got home, we all knocked out. Now it's the morning and I'm laying here in bed staring at my ceiling. So are we dating? Are we still just friends? How do I act around her? Can I kiss her openly? Are we lowkey? These questions rush into my head before it was interrupted by the creaking of the door. I lifted my head up to see who it was and it happened to be Minji with only a towel wrapped around her body, humming to a song that was very familiarly unfamiliar.

"Good morning Hanni!" She says excitedly, running up to my bed.

"Hey, why are you up so early? It's Saturday."

"I have practice in an hour."

Oh, did I mention. Minji's the captain of our school's basketball team. Extremely sexy and attracting if you ask me.

"Oh that's a shame, I was going to ask to hangout. It's okay, we can hangout tomorrow." I smiled. Today's her first practice, meaning she's going to get busier and busier from here.. also meaning she probably won't even have time for me tomorrow as well.

"Come with me." Minji says.

"Ha, Minji, I'm sorry to break it to you but, I'm not very interested in watching random sweaty people shoot balls into a net if it's not an actual game." I laughed.

"But, I have practice tomorrow too.. we won't be able to hang out." Minji frowns.

"It's okay, we live together. We'll still see each other. Now go get ready captain before you're late." I pushed.

"Come with me pleaseeeee." She begs, doing the puppy eyes.. knowing I couldn't say no to those damn eyes.

"What am I even going to do there?"

"Watch me play."

"Fine." I admitted defeat. I loved watching Minji play because she's so good at it.

"Yay! Thank you!" She inches closer and places a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Oh. So we're doing this now?

I get up and threw on grey sweats, black hoodie and black hat. I was too lazy to get ready so this will do. It's not like I'm going anywhere anyway. I'm just going to be sitting in a gym.

"Ready?" Minji smiles.

I smile and Minji takes me by the hand and intertwines our fingers. As we walked out our bedroom door, we see the other three eating breakfast and talking.

"Why are you guys up so early?" I asked.

"Hanni, 9am isn't very early.." Dani laughs.

"Where are you guys going?" Haerin takes a bite of a piece of toast.

"Practice." Minji says.

"Pham Hanni, since when did you join the basketball team. You're like the least athletic person I know." Dani laughs.

"Yah, that's rude of you to assume I'm not athletic Danielle Marsh!" I get defensive, making everyone laugh, including Minji.

Dani wasn't wrong, I'm not the best at sports but, I would say I'm quite active. I love dancing but, something about balls just don't amuse me. I noticed all their attention going towards our hands. I have completely forgotten we were holding hands. I immediately took my hand away in embarrassment.

"Hey, give me my hand back." Minji frowns.

"Excuse me- Your hand?"

"Yes, MY hand." She grabs my hand and intertwines it again with a smile. She then brings my hand up to her lips and plants a gentle kiss. My eyes widen and jaw drops at the action. I feel my cheeks turning red and I jerked my head away, not able to look at Minji and her snirk. I can hear Dani beginning to squeal, while slapping and yanking the shit out of Haerin.