7, fool pt2

MATT POV

i wake up pretty late in the day since my sleep schedule is hectic. i hear the shower running and julia is not next to be in bed so i know she is in the shower. my first instinct is to check on her, since last night she seemed in a pretty rough state.

i rub my eyes and push the blankets off of me before getting out of bed. my eyes adjust to the light as I turn on my lamp which is beside my bed, my curtains are close. as I yawn and stretch i notice something on the floor, a red stain on the wooden floor. i kneel to the floor to see if the red stain is wet or just old.

suddenly a flush of worry floods my body as the red spreads onto my fingers, meaning it's blood. i immediately get up off the floor and run towards the bathroom door. "hey...uh- Jules?" I ask, knocking on the door politely as he tries to stay calm.

"mhm, yeah?" julia answers me. "is everything okay?" I ask, looking down at the blood on my finger tips. "everything is fine, why?" julia asks, concerned. "oh, i just have some..uh- blood. on my fingers right now which i found on the floor, can i come in?' i ask in a soft voice.

julia sighs and doesn't answer. she just stops the shower and gets out. she wraps a towel around her body and opens the door. she notices my worried face and my body is slightly shaking as my lips form a straight line. "hey..matt, c'mere." julia says in a soft voice.

she gives mr a hug.and rubs my back, trying to calm me down. i take a deep breath as shivers go down my spine. she pulls out of the hug and places her hands on my face, cupping my cheeks. "what did you think happened?" she asks, in a serious tone.

"i- uhm..i thought you started cutting again." i try to hold in my tears as i speak. "oh..matty, i haven't started cutting again." Julia's face turns slightly red. i notice her face turning red and i touch her hair softly. she keeps adjusting her towel to fit properly so it doesn't slip.

julia looks down before looking back up at me. "can i please get dressed?" julia asks, pointing to her clothes on the bathroom counter. i nod and leave the bathroom, I close the door halfway so i know she is safe and not doing anything.

i hear julia putting on her clothes, a few snapping sounds from the bra she is wearing and ruffles from her pants and black t-shirt. i peak into the bathroom once everything goes quiet. "so..what's been going on, recently. you were acting weird yesterday and i want to know the truth, and i can guess why there was blood on the floor." i chuckle.

julia sighs again and puts her hand on my arm. "matt, like I said last night..I just got a nasty message and it made me feel stupid and like a fool. i will show you the message in a minute." she rubs her eyes, still tired.

my face looks sad, a sad expression is all over my face at the moment. how could someone say something  nasty about the most beautiful girl in this world?

JULIA POV

i grab my phone off the bathroom counter and unlock my phone. i then go onto my recent messages and click on the message from my ex bestfriend riana. i hand matt my phone and i watch his face turn from sad, to devistated. his eyes fill with tears and his lips are quivering.

his hands start to shake and a few tears spill from his eyes, down his cheeks slowly. he puts the phone down and walks towards me to give me a hug. "i-i-i.." his voice is shaky, he can't speak. "shhh, it's okay. I'll be okay, none of what she said was true. i know that." I say as i try to comfort matt.

matts arms are around me and his head is resting on my shoulder. his body is shaking. "matt, matt c'mon. follow me." i say in a soft voice as i guide him to our bed. i lay down and let him lay down next to me with his head on my chest. he focuses on my breathing and eventually his breathing goes back to normal.

i play with his hair, he always loves it when i play with his hair. once matt is fully calmed down he sits up and places his hands in my hands. "julia, nothing that awful, nasty girl said about you is true. i care about your feelings and i would care if you killed yourself. everything about you is amazing and that girl is just jealous." matt rubs my cheek softly, causing me to smile softly.

"just know, none of that is true. none of it. don't believe what she says." matt kisses my forehead softly before handing me a chocolate bar. "i know you crave chocolate on your period." matt chuckles. i smile at him and take the chocolate bar to snack on.

authors note:
i hope yous enjoyed this chapter!
thank you for everyone who is reading these little images !!
please put more suggestions and ideas in the comments or pm me :)
drink water
stay safe 🙏🏼🙏🏼

ps. all of olivias new songs are going to be such a hit !!

byeeee!!