19, paper cuts 2

this was requested by c94515290

JULIA'S POV:

its been a few hours since the moment me and matt shared. he is laying on my lap, his head on my lap and his lower body on his bed. he bites his nails anxiously and watches the movie we chose. the movie is almost over and im half asleep.

all of the sudden i hear the door open, matt flinches. he curls into my body and hides his face. "who is it!" he whispers to me. "your brothers.. i texted them a while ago and i told them to come up here.. you need to tell them." i say to matt. he pulls his head out of my side and looks at nick and chris. "hey." matt says tiredly. "hey matt." chris says softly, sitting down on his bed.

nick follows, sitting beside chris. "so, julia gave us an insight of what you have shown her. can you tell us whats been going on? we just want to help you." nick says. matt immediately starts to breath heavily. "you told them?" matt looks at me. "i had to, im worried." i mumble. matt looks away. "i- um.. i cut myself.. sometimes with paper, i give myself small paper cuts around my wrists or if i want more pain.. i use harder stuff.." matt mumbles, his eyes filling with tears.

"good job for telling us buddy." chris rubs matts shoulder. nick sits there in shock. "oh shit.. how do you feel at the moment?" he asks. "i feel okay.. julia helped me feel better." matt smiles and looks at me, wiping his tears away and holding my hand. "thats good. please talk to me and chris or julia if you have those thoughts again." nick says in a worried tone.

matt listens and nods. "i will, dont worry nick. i love you guys, thank you for being there for me." matt says in a wholesome tone. "no problem." chris smiles and hugs matt. nick joins in. "im so proud of you for telling us." nick says. "so am i." chris replies. matt smiles again and laughs a little. "thank you.." he mumbles.