Welcoming Committee

Mutasim P.O.V

???: Hey kid, wake up. 

My eyes opened up as I felt myself wake up. A low groan left my lips as I looked to my left, seeing a man with a trucker hat on. 

Mutasim: Already at Silent Hill? 

Trucker: Yep. Though... You do know all the stories about this place, right? 

Mutasim: Its common knowledge where I live. I'll be fine. Here. 

I reached into my pocket and got out a $20 bill. I held it out to him, but he just shook his head. 

Trucker: Keep the money. I have no use for it anyway. 

Mutasim: You sure? 

Trucker: Trust me. I'll be fine without it. 

Sighing, I nodded and pocketed the money. 

Mutasim: If you say so. Have a nice day. 

Trucker: Good luck kid. Something tells me you're gonna need it. 

I opened the door and left the truck. After I shut the door, the man immediately drove away, leaving me in a blanket of fog. But that just meant I was in the right place. My birth town, Silent Hill. Or as I liked to call it "Nightmare Town". This place was the embodiment of Hell. Creepy, scary atmosphere, even creepier people and more. And let's not discuss the "religion" these people believe in. There was a reason I left this town behind, and I honestly wished I didn't come back. Only reason I did was because I was worried for a friend of mine by the name of Heather. 

Mutasim: Alright... Let's see what this is all about. 

I began to walk through the foggy streets of Silent Hill, but there was a slight issue navigating the place. I had no clue where the hell I was going with all the thick fog in my way. It was probably one of the worse things about this town. 

Sticking to the pavement, I walked alongside the buildings, trying to remember the layout of my former home town. After around five or so minutes of walking, I eventually found the town's church which for some reason wasn't shrouded by fog. In fact, it seemed like the area around it was shielded somehow? 

Mutasim: Oh boy... I'm not gonna like this... 

As I looked at the church, I saw that there were candles of all kinds around lit up around it. Now the candles alone weren't creepy. It was the blood and dismembered body parts that were lying with them and the strange symbols etched in either blood or red markers/pens. 

Mutasim: Goddamnit... I shouldn't have come here. 

I took a step forward, but I felt my foot hit something, making me frown and look down. To my surprise, there was a handgun and a small familiar-looking switchblade. I picked up both of them and took a closer look at the switchblade, seeing the engravings "H.M". My eyes widened as I immediately recognised the initials as Heather Mason! 

Mutasim: Oh shit...! 

Suddenly, I heard the church doors open, prompting me to look up. Upon doing so, I immediately saw an old man with greying hair. He had old blue eyes and wore a formal suit and tie. His hair was slicked back and he had a warm, yet sinister expression on his face. Unfortunately, I knew who he was. 

Mutasim: Dad... 

Dad: Hello Mutasim. You've grown quite a lot since I last saw you. How've you been? 

Mutasim: Where's Heather? 

Dad: She's inside. Everyone is. We've all been looking forward to see you again. Its been so long after all. 

Book of Nightmares (Horror Females x Male OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें