Chapter 26

Changbin's POV

Something was fishy in 3racha. Especially with everything with these girls. Chan has been denying liking Harley, and Han Mana. But I don't see it. I also don't understand what's going on between them and Felix or Hyunjin. Today, I'm going to figure out before they get here.

First I decided to talk to my fellow rachas. I've heard Chan on the phone with Harley lately because he's room is closest to mine. So he's first. I walked in after knocking and saw him working on music.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure Bin, what's up?"

I sat on his bed, laying back since he was on the desk chair.

"I wanna know something, be honest. I'm trying to understand some stuff. You seem really worried about anything to do with dating or liking the girls. So, If we weren't famous and they weren't our fans, would you like Harley?"

"Bin, Felix likes her."

"I didn't ask about Felix. I asked about you."

"Binnie..." Chan sighed and turned towards me in the chair.

"I'm just trying to help. I wanna figure this out. Because if there's real stuff going on, I'll stop teasing as bad. I just wanna prepare for when they get here. I don't care if you end up dating or tell anyone else this ever. I just want to understand your feelings. I'm your friend Chan."

"Changbin. Felix introduced me to her, by and Hyunjin told me he liked her and he denied it but he does. So why... Why on earth did I have to go messaging her myself and get feelings too? And it's definitely deeper than fan stuff. I know after meeting us for real and talking to us in person for awhile, all the worries of idol fan stuff will go away. I'm just using that as an excuse because I cannot like the same person one of my best friends likes."

"Oh Chan... He hasn't told you himself. And maybe she likes you MORE than him? Will you reject her for him?"

"Maybe... It's just not right to like your best friend's interest."

"Is this... What that song we recorded the other day was about?"

"Maybe."

"Chan... You have as much claim over your feelings as Felix. He stopped talking while you did. You're probably even in time now."

"And? He met her first. He liked her first."

"Well, maybe... I don't know maybe something will happen? Even if they do date maybe they'll break up on good terms and you can get his permission to date her if she wants to. Or maybe Felix won't have a crush anymore after meeting in person. You can't push your own feelings back and push her away. I've heard you talking to her while she drove."

"Yeah.... Maybe... I'll try not to."

"Don't avoid her while she's here. Enjoy your time."

"I will.... Thanks Bin..."

I stood up, patting him on the back before walking out and into Han's room, knocking before I came in.

"Hey Changbin, what's up?" Han asked, sitting on his bed listening to music.

"Hey, I have something to ask you, and I want you to be honest with me."

"Ooookay?"

I sat on his bed and looked at him, "Do you like Mana?"

"I.... I don't know..."

"Be honest... Forget about Hyunjin and the idol stuff."

"She's really sweet... And funny... And she makes me feel nice... And I care about what she thinks of my music. I do. But I won't let it get further because I do not feel like fighting with Hyunjin again. Plus I think Chan would kill me, even though I'm 99% sure he likes Harley too."