oc species

Decided to make a list about my ocs species because why not

Basic oc info part has been updated with their species too!

Human-
Just a common human. As of now, the only humans are Toby, Simon and Kee.

Celestials-
They are born with either Moon, Sun or Star magic. Sun magic can only be used during the day when the sun is out while Moon magic can only be used at night, when the moon is out. If there is a new moon, Moon magic will not work. Star magic can be used anytime but is the most weakest magic of all. Sometimes, there are certain Celestials that can use all three types of magic. So far, the only known Celestial we know is Kyra, who can use all three. Celestials are also the most powerful magic users.

Endarians (en-dare-rians)-
They are a special demon type that is the only demon breed that is able to make human conversation and there have been reports of human and endareans breeding. Endarians also have this phase called 'ender-walking' where their demon side takes over and they walk around at night, at the new moon. They are aggressive in this state, and if you don't disturb them they won't disturb or hurt you. So far the only Endarian (or half-endarian in this case) is Ember.

Semisects-
Basically people who are half of any insect. They can switch between a human and half insect form whenever they please. The only two Semisects are Mari (butterfly) and John (bee)

Myi'fa (mai-fa)-
Myi'fa are partially unknown because of how complex their species are, but I'll try to explain it to the best of my ability.
Basically, some Myi'fa are part breed, like Clara and Pastel's mom, who is a mermaid, and their dad, who is part dinosaur. However, these traits and breeds don't pass down through their offspring. Myi'fa offspring get their own breed/traits. Currently,the only Myi'fa we have are Clara and Pastel. Myi'fa also have their own language, though they can speak English. There is a high probability that the offspring will have some kind of pastel colour in their appearance. However, there are some who come looking almost like regular humans, like Clara. In this case, sibling Myi'fa may not even look alike at all, despite being related, which is the case for both Pastel and Clara. Due to Myi'fa being complicated breeds, some parts of their body may interfere with some things.

(Example: Cloud SMP Pastel being a vampire. The hair colour changing from just pastel green to green and black and Pastel's eyes being only tinged with pink instead of being whole blood-red is an example of Myi'fa DNA interfering with certain complicated things.)

Equestrians-
Usually, they usually have wings and magic abilities together. Despite the name, it has nothing to do with horses. Hair colour from birth can be an unusual colour, with the possibility of extra colours in hair. Currently, the only Equestrian is Twilight.

Witches-
They can use many types of magic like healing, illusions, plants, etc. They usually have a staff used for channeling magic. Witches also use magic as well, and it is common to see rivalry between Celestials and Witches. The only witch is Autumn.

Semimals-
Basically half of any mammal. They usually have features of those animals and can shapeshift as well, though not very often. However, Semimals who are mostly stressed can lose control of themselves and possibly hurt people. Currently the only Semimal is Cloudy.

Aquafins-
They have fish features (examples: fish tails, fish fins, gills, etc.) They can also breathe underwater and their swimming speed is much faster than normal humans. Myi'fa mermaids are sometimes confused with Aquafins but they are not the same. Aquafins never have fish tails instead of legs, but always have legs, despite what fish parts they have. So far, Aqua is the only Aquafin as of now.

Time Jumpers-
They are naturally born with the ability to either visit the past or the future. However, if their powers are taken away from them (which is quite easy to do for the veteran) they get teleportation abilities instead, but it uses up energy quickly and therefore isn't used often. Powers are usually taken away via a major curse as punishment, however sometimes for no good reason. Those who powers are taken away get a cursed mark on a random spot on their body in the colour of blood. Hazel is the only known Time Jumper as of now, and they also got their powers taken too. They used to be able to travel to the past.

That's all for now, I hope this was informative in any way