csmp au idea

A random idea I had recently

Frozen Time Au

Ember basically has been in like a frozen sleep for five years since her kidnapping and wakes up to find that a lot of things have changed in the SMP.

Every person who left during the war has returned, like Aqua, Autumn and Kyra as well

Ember's appearance doesn't look a day older than 17, but she's chronologically 22 like the other 17-now-22 year olds, Simon, Hazel, John and Cloudy.

Speaking of Cloudy, they and Twilight got revived by Kee after Kee upgraded his abilities. Kee's abilities also have changed his outer appearance, making both his eyes blue and his hair to fade into blue at the base.

J0HN is still out there, but he left John's body and entered another person's, and that person is Toby who happened to visit John when he was in jail and got possessed.

No one gave up hope that Ember was still alive and living, except Toby, who gave up looking for her, believing she was dead and losing hope. That was mostly the main deciding factor that made him get possessed.

Pastel is now 20, Toby, Kee, Clara, Mari, Twilight, Aqua, Autumn and Kyra are now 21 and as mentioned earlier, Simon, Hazel, John, Cloudy and Ember (though not in appearance for Ember) are now 22.

Hazel and Mari took over John's couples' therapy and turned it into a proper therapy. It was highly needed after what happened five years ago.

Simon was eventually able to get rid of the trauma he had during the war, with help from his brother, Pastel and Clara.

Cloudy is actually thankful that Kee revived them but doesn't say it out loud. It is painfully obvious though.

Autumn is still a b-word, still hasn't changed even since five years.

A mini spoiler for a part:

Suddenly, there was a loud boom outside. Everyone got up instinctively. "What? What's going on?" Ember asked, worried. Simon grimaced. "I don't think you'd like to see this but you have to know the truth." he said. John was shaking slightly and Ember went over to comfort him.

Kee grabbed Ember's hand and nodded curtly. Ember followed after him, sneaking a smile at John as she left, and she was pleased to see that John returned it.

They could hear a voice coming from outside.

"Well, well, well. Hasn't it been a while, old friends?"

"You're not our friend," Hazel said, and muttered under their breath, "...not anymore."

Ember looked up, and what she saw made her gasp. Kee sighed. "Meet Toby, or as now as he's addressed...

T0BY..."

Timeskip because I'm lazy-

He smirked, and his eyes looked at everyone. But when T0BY's eyes fell on Ember, he froze, and Ember saw something like a glitch in his eyes. It was gone in a instant though.

---------

This is basically how Ember finds out that Toby is possessed.

There's also this whole fighting scene that I didn't want to put, hence that timeskip. Toby also finds out Ember's alive in the part after the timeskip, and tries to fight back, hence the glitch part.

If anyone has any ideas or questions, feel free to inform me