S I X T E E N ❗

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

My deep soundless sleep broke in the morning

My deep soundless sleep broke in the morning . I lazily open my eyes to find the bed is empty as usual. A sad sigh I left, but soon my face changed it's colour when my mind recalled the last night.

I squeeze my thighs together remembering how turned on I was just by his kiss. How His rough hand massaging my breasts giving me a solid reason to squirt over there.

That's intense!

All my thoughts broke when I see, my husband enters the room shirtless, sweating. He must be coming after gym. He throws the towel over the couch and slips out of his trousers.

My shameless eyes drools over his heavenly figure. If I denied that the urge to feel his long, hard stuff inside, hitting me towards an intense orgasm, doesn't wakes my hormones up, I'm lying.

He stands under the shower and turned on the cold water, let him rinse completely. He places his right tattooed hand on the marble wall and stands still.

To be honest , I'm dying to touch him. I pulled my duvet upto my breasts and curled myself more to prevent the needy hormones.

He stops the shower and wrapped the towel around his torso. I immediately turned around to the other side , not wanting him to know that I'm drooling over his naked body.

I feel few droplets fall on my cheek . My hands touched them to find out, he's leaning over my body. I flinch at his sudden presence that doesn't even let me know about.

" Good morning, Sun! "

His soft voice comes as I awkwardly smiles. I hope he doesn't know about my shameless attitude. I slowly sit up on the bed but doesn't drop the sheet from my chest.

" G-Good morning, Mr. Jeon. "

My voice shuttered in embarrassment. He slided his hand to me while his face has a deep smirk over.

" Come here, Sun. "

I couldn't process his actions. My eyes trailed from his hand to his handsome face but couldn't predict anything. I simply put my palm over his as he takes me in bridal style.

The silk sheet drops from my chest and the hard nipples poked from the silky expensive material of my nightgown. My both hands are wrapped around his neck as he carried me towards.

My feets touched the cold floor of the bathroom. His left hand pressed against the wall there and the right one is resting on my waist.

That huge demon, leaned forward to my height. I feel his hot breath fanning over my lips while his eyes are deadly glare at mine.

" Were you secretly enjoying me naked , Sun? "

He knows it!

My face burned in embarrassment . I just feel that if the ground could divide apart and I could enter .