E P I L O U G E (5)

ALECTRONA EVANS

Though my face had a smile in it when I look at Jeon, my heart was running like a mad horse. It can't be possible that Jeon, my husband would ever deny his own blood.

His own child!

He can't!

My eyes were eager with expectations that I tried to study his facial expressions  but those dark orbs and stoic expression somehow messing with the least part of my mind which is warning me for his denial.

Jeon leaned over my face and pressed a kiss on my forehead. The warmth, I felt inside my body calmed me down immediately.

I smiled softly.

He pulled away slightly, pushed my hair strands back of ear when his dark eyes fixed on my hazel brown one, as if for a home.

We're not going to have this baby, Sun! ”

.
.
.
.
.

We're not going to have this baby!

We're not!

Is that he said to me just now?

Is that it?

I gasped as the hold of my arms around his waist loosen and I fall on my back into the mattress, crawling back from him. A chill rushed through my spine when Jeon's face was as stoic as before.

I coiled up myself by pulling my both knees towards my chest, hugged tightly. As if it's a shield for my baby !

My eyes filled with tears as I shook my head as no!

“ N... No! No! Don't... Don't do this Jeon! ... Please! ”

My voice was trembling and by that time I didn't have any idea what I'm telling. Jeon exhaled a deep sigh and turned his back towards me.

I've contacted with your father. You'll stay with him for next few days until I arrange everything for your abortions . ”

I widen my eyes at his words. My words got coiled up as I crawl in the bed to reach to him . I gripped on his shirt weakly, when my voice got hiccups with every words I said.

“ J... Jeon... Don't do this... Please! I.. I love you, Jeon... Please! ”

Something inside me feels like tearing up. Jeon's reaction was nothing at my words, he pulled my arms away from him and walked out of the room.

I kept urging to him, begging for not doing this..... but he didn't stop! He didn't come back.

◝(⑅•ᴗ•⑅)◜..°♡

Author's Pov

“ Mr. Jeon! Are you sure you want this? Ale's conditions isn't so good. And the thoughts of abortion making her more weak! ”

Mr. Evans, Alectrona's father winched his eyebrows at his son in law. Jeon smoked out the cigarette and threw it in the Dustbin before turning towards Mr. Evans again.

“ Yes! ”

Mr. Evans sighed deeply before looking at Jungkook for a reasonable explanation .

“ Mr. Evans, I am well aware of how much pain my wife can endure and trust me I'm making sure she's inside of that boundary! ”

Jungkook walked towards the couch and sat on it before his father in law as they both continue their discussion in Mr. Evans' study.

“ So.... Is this game the last option to you? ”