E P I L O U G E (9)

Triggered scenes are ahead ,soft hearted person please skip this chapter ⚠

Alectrona's Pov.....

“ Mrs. Jeon, you should sit. ”

Ken came back to my side, hold my arms to give a support to me. My breath was heavy and I could feel the sweats on my body. Many people could just comment that giving birth to twins wasn't so difficult like I was feeling but body never ran the same for everyone.

I put a palm over my stomach ,caressed through the fabric of my frock to sooth the sudden kicks of my babies I was feeling. Ken surely guessed my conditions that his grip over my arms tightened.

“ Mrs. Jeon, please ! You shouldn't stand for... ”

“ Mrs. Jeon? You're calling her Mrs. Jeon, Ken? ”

Both of me and Ken snapped towards Yuna as her rough high pitched voice cut through Ken's word with a trail of mockery. Her eyes flickered hate for me and anger for Ken. Though she glared at him, Ken didn't answered anything.

“ Leave her, Ken. She's not ill , just pregnant. I had been too and I didn't need anyone to hold me. ”

My eyes flipped towards mom with her rough words. Ken's grip didn't loosen, though I signaled him to leave me. Ken's eyes hesitated, asked me to let him but I nodded with assurance.

Ken stepped a little back when mom stepped towards me. Her eyes flickered over my stomach. She pressed her palm, ran through out my stomach with a mischief smile.

Are you sure you're just in your six months, Ale? It's not an usual growth for baby. ”

I blankly stared at her. Yuna's face was showing the impatience when mom was riling her plan up through her cold blood. A soft chuckle left from my mom's lips.

“ I am wondered about your reaction, Ale. Neither you were surprised to see me nor you reacted to my words. Did you forget me, Ale? ”

Her thick english accent had a hint of mockery. I chuckled a little as I saw her face squeezed a little in irritation. Putting a palm over my stomach, I slowly walked towards my bed and sat down.

Memories can be forgotten. Traumas can't be , Ms Sengupta! ”

Mom's eyes flickered at me. The temperature of the room, seemed like, suddenly dropped. Mom didn't expected me talking back to her . Did she?

“ So? Now I'm Ms. Sengupta? Did your husband fuck the manners out of you like this? ”

My fist curled the bedsheets into a tight grasp as she spilled. I could burst my brain out right now but again Jeon told me to be calm. And I need to follow every single words Jeon told me.

Not enough yet. Guess he didn't fuck me enough that gives me the audacity to talk to my daughter about how her husband fucks. But you have and I appreciate it, Ms. Sengupta! ”

Mom's eyes snapped at me as she rushed towards me before grabbing my throat and squeezed it hard enough to make me choke on the air. I grabbed her wrist tried to freed myself when Ken came and yanked her wrist away from my body.

I coughed to gasp the air.

“ Mrs. Jeon! Are you fine? ”

Ken tapped the crown of my head, handing a glass of water to me. My hands trembled to hold it but I found a way to gulped the water in one go. My whole body shuttered badly.

“ Ken! ”

Mom shouted. Her fists were clenching hard enough to make her knuckles white.

“ Get out of this room and don't come inside until I say so. Understand? ”

She punctuated her words to Ken with a pressed voice to which I chuckled a little. Ken's lips also curled into a mockery.

“ I've been fed by Mrs. Jeon. So, until or unless she's safe and secure, I'll be right here besides her. ”

Ken was not attached to my blood but in these five months, he became more connected to me. He took the glass from my hand and put it back on the table. I looked back at Mom and Yuna. They obviously didn't expected this from Ken as he was supposed to be on their side.

I chuckle.

“ What's wrong Ms. Sengupta? Seems like plan isn't running according to plan? ”

Yuna's face turned more red in anger and disgust . She walked towards Ken. Grabbing his collar , she leaned forward to his face before laughing sarcastically.

My eyebrows knitted in confusion, so did his.

“ What happened, Ken? What's with your being fed by her? What did she fed you? Her body? ”

I snapped towards her . A wave of anger rushed through my spine, my fist curled tightly. Ken's face whitened with her words. Yuna left his collar, stepped a little back and checked me out as if she's searching something on me .

“ How many times, Ken? Did you enjoy fucking her? Did she -”

I didn't know neither I realized when I stood up from the bed and slapped across her face so hard that her head knocked on the bedside table. My eyes widen and my mom shouted her name in concern.

Her words were still echoing through this room , my anger didn't calm down even though I saw her head bleed a little. She looked at me with a pair of wide eyes.

“ Bitch!”, mom rushed towards me. Grabbing a fist of my hair, she dragged back to me on the bed. My feet trembled to reach at her speed, I hold her fist to make me free but mom pushed me back on the bed as my body bumped into the soft mattress.

By the time , when I raised my head to look forward, I gasped loudly. I didn't get much time to yell Ken's name and Yuna had already knocked his head by a metal flower vase and he laid on the ground unconscious.

Yuna's face was horrible. Her forehead was bleeding, her body was trembling and her eyes were sparkling the hate for me.

“ Did you really think if you fuck my men, he could keep you alive and secure? ”

Mom hopped in the bed with a knee press on the mattress. I was pressed back further on the mattress with a grasp on my throat.

My widen eyes connect the black dots together, as I saw my mom's face from an inch away . It's the time, She was not my mom but my death.

_____________

Do comments everyone. I am tempted to know about your thoughts. 😭😭

However, This story has come so far already and it's epilogue is about to end too. 😭