T H I R T Y T W O ❗

The only thing left is killing Kai

I make Eva sleep peacefully, covered her body with a cozy duvet before become ready for going outside.

I checked Eva for one last time and closed the door silently .

I made my way to my basement.

Kai was tied there with a chain , hanging his head low when my men are surrounded for security.

“ Mr. Young! Did my men take care of you? ”

I pull a chair before his body, sitting on it and lighten a cigarette. Kai drags his face which is painted with several wounds and blood .

I puffed the smoke , tilted my head aside before looking at him.

Ahhh! I forgot to tell you something special. ”

Kai's eyes glisten in curiosity .

You know a woman hold a knife on my wife and threatened me to let her son go and the property I take from you. ”

A fear runs through his face.

“ Jungkook! ”

He was demanding me to be on my knees before her to beg for my wife's life. I also about to listen her words but my wife interrupts. Eva told me that I've to fight to get her because if I get on my knees , she'll slit herself . And guess what? ”

I throw the cigarette, puffed the last smoke and leaned forward to him. His eyes glistened in fear as if he could assume what could the next words possibly but fears to admit.

I told you that my wife owns me and I can't go over her words . So I listened to her. Take my gun out and pour my bullets into her soul. You know who the woman was? ”

“ Jungkook! ”

He screamed, tried to take his hands off from the chain but remains unsuccessful. And finally his eyes left the tears .

“ Bustard! Fucker ! Bloody Asshole! How can you kill a mother? Maybe she was step but she was a mother! You..... ”

One day I cried like you when your mother killed my mother to get on my dad's dick. Mother? She was a mother? Which mother tries to kill her son? And you're telling me to call mother? ”

He looks at me with hate, the blood of his body was dripping on the floor accordingly.

Mother? You're advising me about motherhood when you killed Ava in her seven months pregnancy, raped Rosain when she refused to sleep with you because she already conceived, fucks girl and left them pregnant. You're telling me when you're here to sell your pregnant wife along with your unborn girl child? ”

I kicked on his stomach, let his pain arise.

You're talking about woman when you're ready to gamble over another man's wife? Knowing that Eva is married, decorated your wall's with her pictures , you're advising over mother? ”