Chapter 7

You rushed through the maze of hallways. Twisting and turning before you finally spotted the set of doors you were looking for and burst through them. You were greeted by the beautiful sight of the gardens. Beautiful flowers of all shapes, colours and sizes were arranged in the garden perfectly. The hedges, trees and the grass were all cut to perfection. The marble fountain sparkled in the sunlight. The quiet bubbling of the fountain was soothing. It was a beautiful sight. But what made it even more beautiful?

The gorgeous man standing in the centre of the garden.

As soon as he spotted you he smiled that charming smile that would make any girl melt. It made you weak in the knees. You smiled back and he began to walk towards you with his hands behind his back.  This man was the absolute definition of perfection. His pitch black hair, his tall lean body, his blood red eyes. He was dangerous. You knew that, yet you didn’t know why. Something about him just drew you in. After all, he is ‘devilishly’ handsome.

You were snapped out of your thoughts as Sebastian leaned up and gave you a kiss on the cheek. Your head was reeling. Was this really happening? This was all so sudden. First Ciel and now Sebastian? What is going on?

He leaned back and smiled at you. “Lady ____, if I may say you look absolutely stunning today.” He pulled out the hand from behind his back to reveal a black rose. Just as perfect as the first one he gave you.

You were still in shock from when he kissed you on the cheek, but quickly regained your composure.

“Oh Sebastian, how thoughtful of you! Thank you!” You smiled at him.

Sebastian smiled back at you and chuckled. “It was my pleasure milady. It seems my master has relieved me of my duties for a little while. Would you like to go for a stroll around the garden?”

“I would love to Sebastian! The garden is very beautiful, I would love to see all of it. I haven’t had a chance to yet.”

“Very well” Sebastian replied and held out his arm. You took it and began your tour of the garden.

While strolling through the gardens Sebastian told you all about the clumsy servants. You both laughed at the funny tales he had to tell about all the mishaps here in the manor.  You were really eager to meet these servants, they sounded like quite the funny bunch. He also introduced you to Pluto who was lazily lying around the garden. As soon as Pluto saw you he ran straight to you and pounced on top of you licking your face. You got quite the shock when he suddenly turned human and started nuzzling his face in your hair. Not to mention the fact that he was naked AND lying on top of you.

“Pluto. Get off of her.” Said Sebastian in a serious and demanding tone of voice. Pluto shot straight off of you and sat of the ground whimpering, eyes downcast.

“I’m sorry about him, damn demon hound.” Sebastian muttered under his breath, glaring at Pluto.

You giggled and kneeled down to look at Pluto. “Aw it’s ok Pluto, you just gave me a little bit of a shock that’s all.” You said gently, hugging Pluto. Pluto’s happy mood seemed to return in an instant and he barked in response before once again nuzzling his face in your hair. You let go of him and smiled. He licked your cheek and scampered off into the bushes.