Author's Note: Future Of this Story

This story is officially finished :) I am so sorry about the endings, I know they were weak and probably a little crappy and cheesy so I'm really sorry if you don't like them. I've never been very good at endings.

Anyway, I most likely will be writing sequel for both Ciel and Sebastian in this series :) And yes, following the theme they will most likely be love triangles and maybe a little longer. For Ciel it will be a Ciel x Reader x Alois and for Sebastian it will be a Sebastian x Reader x Claude :)

Possibly after that I may write ANOTHER two sequels? :) But those won't be love triangles, maybe a little hint at a love triangle if anything, but they won't be love triangles. Just a Ciel x Reader and a Sebastian x Reader :)

I might only start working on the sequels once I'm on my way to finishing my other stories so sit tight guys. I'm looking forward to writing the sequels. I'll begin thinking of a plot while aiming to finish my other stories. But So The Games Begin is not the end, there will be more to this series.

I'd also just like to say a big thank you to my fans of this story and of my writing :) If it wasn't for everyone wanting me to finish this story so badly I might have never done it. I never expected this story to get as popular as it did, and I thank you guys so much for reading my stuff :) I'm really hoping to write some originals as well as fanfiction so if you guys don't mind giving those a read as well :) Thank you so much to those of you who have been supportive and understanding. It's really easy being a reader, but being a writer is a challenge. Thank you to those who have stuck by me and that have had faith in me. I promised you guys that I would finish this, and I did :) To those of you who gave up on my writing, I'm sorry I couldn't please you. But thank you all for reading, and I really hope you enjoyed the ending (even though I hated it and cringed at my own writing O.o) and I hope you stick with me because there will be more to come ! :)

Love you guys~!

- Maddy Massacre