2.𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿

𝙏𝙬(𝙨)?:

Georg woke up to yelling
Soon meeting face to face with a pillow from bill.

"𝙂𝙀𝙊𝙍𝙂 𝘼𝙐𝙁𝙒𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙉"
(WAKE UP)

Bill yelled in annoyence.He had apparently been calling Georgs name for 10 minutes.

Georg was a heavy sleeper.Being that they were always so busy so he was EXTREMELY tired.Georg still haven't fully woke up yet so bill ended up dragging him out of bed.

"𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙇, 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙕𝙐𝙈 𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙆"
(What the fuck)

Georg yelled.
Of course now being wide awake.Bill only winked at him causing Georg to blush softly.

That totally wasn't helping his dream.The twins looked so alike when Bill doesn't have makeup on.

"Wach schön auf "
(Wake up sweetheart)

Bill said in a calm voice before returning to his twin.

Gustav came in as Bill left,He watched the whole thing happen just standing there in shock.

Bill had the same gaze that Tom has whenever he was talking to Georg.

Uh-oh that can't be good.

Gustav was so trusting that each one of the band members just rant to him about secrets.

Tom told Gustav that he had the BIGGEST crush on Georg,Only he hopes Georg feels the same.

If only he knew.

Gustav just sat next to him giving a soft smile.He was such a lovely boy.It was so hard to hate him.

Georg looked at him sighing,Silence filled the room.They didn't need to talk because they could understand each other even in silence.

They were the bestest friends.