No homo Bro

Tw(s):... smut 😞

Forgive me for this I've never written it before...

-----------------------------------------------

As everyone said their goodnights and went to sleep,there were two who didn't.

Tom and Georg.

Once they made sure everyone one was asleep they roughly ran to Georgs room giggling and slamming the door quietly.

Georg turned the TV up so they wouldn't be heard.

The manager would definitely yell at them.Not for fucking but for having romantic feelings for each other despite them both being guys.

The 2000s sucked when it came to being homosexual.

Georg picked Tom up and jumped on the bed.

"Bist du sicher ?"
(Are you sure?)
Georg asked before doing anything.The last thing he needed was for Tom to be upset with him right now.

Tom nodded his head as Georg kept constant eye contact.

Georg soon crashed his lips into the others roughly.He pinned him down to bed so that he was on top of him.Georg soon deepened the kiss,Still keeping eye contact.

Tom Hands wondered around the others body.He put his hands up his shirt as he deepened the kiss.

"Aus.."
(Off..)
Tom said while tugging on his shirt.
Georg pulled away and smirked before taking his shirt off.He grabbed some condoms from the dresser next to the bed.

He of course wanted to stay safe.

A few minutes late now Georgs back is against the bed frame and Tom is on top of him.Tom had one hand on his face and the other on his thigh.

Georg began to put his hands on his waist as the other began grinding.

Georg let out tiny groans as he hid his face.He couldn't take it anymore.

He laid Tom down and stripped the two.He began edging the other.

Tom squirmed and wiggled as he begged Georg to let him finish. Georg, of course said no.

Georg stopped in the middle edging him and put the condom on.He soon slowly inserted himself into Tom.He was so worried about hurting him while Tom on the other hand didn't mind.

He began to move as he continued to edge Tom.Tom was a whimpering mess .

"Guter Junge "
(Good boy)
Georg said in a breathy voice.His hands on Tom's waist again to move him.

Tom began to move himself faster.He wanted him badly.

He NEEDED him.

"Scheiß auf ...Geo"
(Fuck..Geo)
Tom moaned loudly.He earned Georg cutting him off with a kiss in return.

Boy did that drive Tom crazy.

He immediately finished,Now being out of breath.Tom turned over to his side.

Did he really just get fucked by a guy?

"Geht es dir gut, Alter? Natürlich kein Homo"
(Are you alright dude?No Homo of course)

Georg joked.Tom threw a pillow at him as he laughed.

Georg prepared a bath for the two but let Tom go first then he got in.

They got cleaned and watched a movie to bed .

In the morning

The two woke up to loud laughing from the kitchen.

It was Bill and Gustav.Tom asked what they were laughing about.

"Ooo jaa Geooo"
(Oo yeaaa Geoo)

Bil jokingly moaned.The two became flushed.

Bill and Gustav teased them the whole morning.

TWO UPDATES IN 1 DAY ??

OMGG