Feelings? or Just horny?

Warning (s):  Gay denial, just hornyness

              Gustav and Georg sat there for a while before going to get breakfast.

But there was something.

Tom was staring down Georg's neck the whole time.As Tom stared he played with his lip ring.

Georg just brushed it off and continued to talk to Gustav.

Later the whole band watched a movie since they had a day off.Georg could still feel Tom staring so he moved closer just to tease him.

Tom immediately looked away, now getting all flushed.Georg just laughed and earned a look from the other's.

Once they returned to the movie Georg took Tom to the kitchen.

"Was ist dein Deal, Alter?"
(What's your deal dude)
Georg said, raising his eyebrows at the other.

He was surprised that Gustav and Bill haven't wondered where they went yet.

"Ich glaube, ich habe Gefühle für dich, Georg."
(I think I have feelings for you Georg)

Tom said in a low ashamed voice.Georg chuckled, There was no way THE TOM KAULITZ likes guys.

This had to be another dream.

"Ich bin keine deiner Huren, Tom. Ich bin ein Kerl."
(I'm not one of your whores, Tom. I'm a guy.)

Georg responded in a stubborn tone.He had to be joking with him.There was no way this was real.

Tom waisted no time in proving himself.He grabbed the other and gave a quick kiss that Left the other shocked but impressed.

"Ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass du den Mumm hast, Kaulitz "
(Didn't think you had the balls kaulitz)

Georg joked before taking in another kiss, This one of course being deeper.

Tom put his hands on the others waist as the other put his hands on his face.

They of course both got concent for this.(concent is great guy's!)

As the Kiss got deeper they moved to the floor.Tom ran his hand up and down the others inner thigh.

"..Tom"
Georg whined.
The guys didn't realize how long they had been gone until they heard the other two Coming to the kitchen.

In panic,the two got up and fixed themselves up.When the other two finally reached the kitchen,Georg and Tom acted like they were having a normal conversation.

Once they all left back to the living room.Georg whispered something in Tom's ear that sent shivers down his spine.

"Das nächste Mal herrlich. "
(Next time lovely)

Author's note

Ugh hiii I finally updateddd sorry if it's shit idk what I was doing.