make up fuck

HEY.....
You alr know from the chapter name.
also unfortunately can't see half my screen cus its broken so excuse any typing mistakes.

When the band got home Tom quickly went to his room as Georg followed.

"Tom i'm sorry."

Georg said softly waiting for Toms response.

Toms turned facing Georg. How could he be so mad at his pretty boy.

"mhm"

was all Tom let out.He never noticed himself but he had a thing for stuff like this.

"i'm serious Tom. Please forgive me."

Georg begged as he walked closer to Tom putting his hands on the others waist.

"fuck it." Tom thought as he crashed his lips into the others.His breath reeked of cigarettes but in a comforting way. Georg felt guilty being that he made tom upset,but he still went with it being that tom seemed ok with it.

Georg deepened the kiss and led their bodies to the bed,throwing the other down.He knew tom liked it rough no mater what.

A whine came out of Tom from being thrown which made him even more horny.

As Georg got on the bed Tom quickly crawled to him and grinded on him.

"Patient baby or i'll take even longer"

Georg whispered in Toms ear making him whine in the others ear.

He was teasing.

Georg threw Tom back down and kissed him while placing his knee in his crotch.Tom was still upset with Georg so he wasn't going to let him take control.

Tom gripped Georg's back with one hand as he put his other hand down the other's pants,rubbing his tip.They both sped up as they moaned into the kiss.They both didn't let each other finish as they moved away.

Tom moved to Georg's neck giving rough hickeys.

"mine"

Tom softly said.

"i'm going to always be you'rs handsome."

Georg replied in a moan.

made Tom crazy.

They both removed each others clothes and rubbed against each other.Tom got on top of Georg and inserted himself roughly,which surprised Georg .

Tom went as fast and rough as he could giving Georg no time to breathe. Georg could only let out moans and attempts to catch his breath.

Tom had a grip on the others waist so he could go faster. Georg looked so pretty from this angle.

messy hair,fucked face and heavy breathing.

gosh Tom wanted more.

soon they were close to finishing.

"inside"

Georg mumbled.

"what?"

"inside baby please"

Georg moaned loudly.The closer they got the louder he moaned.He didn't care anymore,he WANTED people to know he belonged to Tom.

They finally came,taking a minute to catch their breath.

Georg sat up and grabbed Toms member as he stroking and sucking it.

Toms head fell back as he couldn't keep quiet.

"shit pretty boy"

Tom whined loudly.

He quickly finished.Tom drowned the other in kissed as they giggled.

They showered and put on a movie and soon fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

SOO UNTILL I GET A NEW PHONE I MIGHT NOT UPDATE ALOT.