Mr.Tease

Warnings: public edging,teasing,bottom Georg (?)
Just teasing for this chapter ! NO fucking 😔

The next morning the band went to the mall.

They separated for a while then met at the food court.they got some food and found a booth to sit at.

"Endlich habe ich Lust auf etwas Essen "
(Finally I've been craving some food)

Bill complained in a sarcastic tone.Gustav nodded in agreement before tearing his food TF up.

As they all ate they talked about funny things in the past that happened.

While Gustav and Bill were distracted talking to fans that asked for pictures Tom and Georg were at the table watching.

It was quiet before Tom made his first move.He moved his hands slowly up and down on Georgs inner thigh.

This definitely caught his attention.

Georg smirked at him before frowning and moving the others hand away.He pointed at Gustav and Bill.

Tom rolled his eyes before taking his focus off of him and now on the two.Bill and Gustav now made it back to the table and continued talking.

Tom made the same move again but this time closer to his member.
(Omfg kill me.)

It made Georg lose track of what they were doing making him stop in the middle of talking.

„Tut mir leid, mein Hals tut ein wenig weh, wenn ich rede"
(Sorry my throat hurts a little when I talk)

Georg said as a excuse but somehow the others believed it.Tom continued to get closer before feeling the others bulge.

Tom started to palm the other,earning a yelp from Georg.

"Geht es dir gut, Georg?"
(Are you alright Georg?)

Gustav asked in a worried tone before Tom added on.

"Ja, Georg, geht es dir gut?"
(Yea Georg are you alright?)

Tom said in a cocky voice with a smirk.Georg only nodded as Tom continued to palm his area.

Tom soon put his hand in the others pants and rubbed the top with his thumb.

Georg began to breath heavy as he held on to The arm Tom was using keeping his grip.

Tom went faster and faster as he held the tip with his thumb.when he felt that the other was close he took his hand out his pants making Georg whine.

Bill and Gustav questioned it but soon forgot about it.

Georg was devastated.He tried hard to finish.

He crossed he legs and grinded,He grinded on the chair and he even palmed himself.

But Tom stopped him every time Georg tried to finish.It made Tom aggravated.

Georg was definitely getting something because of that.

Tom soon held both of Georgs hands together by his wrist.That of course got noticed by the other two.

"Tom, was machst du?"
(Tom what are you doing?)

Gustav asked out of curiosity.Tom looked at him, giving a quick smile before pushing Georgs hands away.

Tom got an idea.He put his legs across of Georgs and moved his ankle across of his member.

Georg couldn't take it.He hit Tom's legs while quietly begging him.

Man that made Tom thoughts go wild.

"Können wir nach Hause gehen? Ich bin etwas müde"
(Can we go home?I'm getting tired)

Tom said and the others agreed.

They drove home and chilled a little before they went they're separat ways.

Except Georg and Tom.

CLIFFHANGER HAHA

IM SORRY ITS SO LONG I WANTED TO MAKE IT UP FOR NOT WRITING FOR A FEW DAYS.

I'M NOT GOOD AT THIS.