A little family problem.

Before this starts just know I did this because I love you guys!

Warnings:cheating, drugs,just drama in general ,making out , mention suicidal thoughts.

  Tom's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night to Georg missing from the bed.I look around but it was dark so it was hard to see.

"Georgggg"
I softly whine,still being lonely.I brushed it off and went back to sleep.

Well at least I tried.

I just couldn't sleep knowing Georg wasn't there. I grab my sleeping pills from the counter. I grabbed my water bottle as I took 3 pills and went to sleep.

Georgs Pov
I spent half of the night with Bill in his room. I felt a little guilty but Bill could be right.

Maybe Tom is going to cheat on me with some slut he met.

We cuddled as we watched a few movies.

And I'm not going to lie...We did have a makeout session.

I look at the time.Its 10:40. Tom must've woke up and realized I was gone by now.

I moved and hugged Bill before grabbing my stuff.

"Wo gehst du hin ?"
(Where are you going?)

Bill whined as he pouted.It made me feel bad for leaving so early.

"Tom hat wahrscheinlich schon gemerkt, dass ich weg war. Es wäre riskant, wenn ich noch länger bliebe."
(Tom probably already noticed that I was gone. It would be risky if I stayed any longer.)

Bill crawled up to me, hugging my waist as he stuffed his face in my chest.

"Er kann noch etwas warten. Bitte noch ein paar Minuten."
(He can wait a little longer. Please just a few more minutes)

Bill said as he ran his fingers down my back, sending a shiver down my spine.

I gave a smirk as I picked him up by the thighs and crawled on the bed.

No one's POV 🤭

The two began heavily brushing up on each other as their lips crashed.

Georg ran his fingers through Bill's hair as he deepened the kiss roughly.

Bill whined each time the other pulled away for air.Who knew he was so needy.

Bill sat on the others lap while he kissed all over his body.

He obviously left Mark's which worried Georg but he liked it at the same time.

By the time they finished the smell was already in the air, leaving both with a bulge.

They weren't that far into the "relationship" yet so they just left it even though they were in so much pain.

They went their separate ways as Georg just went back to Tom.

He laid down, cuddling again Tom.

Boy oh boy.

The next morning

The guys went out for breakfast.They sat down in a booth .

Georg and Bill next to each other
And
Tom and Gustav next to each other.

Gustav
^
Bill

Tom
^
Georg

The four were chatting but Tom noticed that Bill was a little touchy with Georg.But he saw Georg didn't mind so he let it go.

Soon later in the conversation the two became flirty.Gustav also noticed this and he made sure Tom was fine.

But he wasn't.He felt hurt.

Why would his  BROTHER  betray him like that.

His own twin.

Tom just stood up and walked outside, taking out a cigarette as he did.

He had some acid on him from a while ago when he felt like ending it all.

He's starting to feel like that again.

He took the acid as he smoked the cigarette.

Tom crouched down feeling his face get wet.

He felt the tears falling down but didn't care enough to stop it.

Why was he even upset ?

Meanwhile with the other's

"I go check on him."
Gustav said. Even though their English wasn't great, he only spoke English when he was upset.

The two nodded as they continued to flirt earning a disgusted face from Gustav.

It took a while for Gustav to find Tom but immediately hugged him when he found him.

He frowned when he saw how much of a mess he was.

"You said you  quit Tom."

Gustav said in a stubborn tone as he saw the acid that was still in Tom's hand.

"Sorry.I so sorry.."
Tom said facing down, embarrassed at his English.

Gustav knew being upset with him right now wasn't the greatest idea.His gaze softened as he held him.

Tom needed someone right now.

Authors note

HEYY you guysss... Sorry for ditching y'all like that🫶🏼

Hope you guy's can forgive me 🤭