The Dark Forest

The feeling of waking up at 6 pm, its just perfect and then going straight to the kitchen to make soup for breakfast, I think ill make Pumpkin soup - as it is my favorite soup!. 

I wonder when the moon will start to rise, I should probably get ready for my walk through the dark, silent and lonely forest just outside of my house, well, almost outside - its on the other side of the road. I should eat my soup first, then get dressed and take a basket with me, you know in case I find something on my walk, that I want in my home or in my garden.

~ Luna finishes eating her Breakfast, Gets ready and takes her basket, and almost forgetting her keys, and leaves to the dark forest ~

Ah, what a nice breeze, let me check the weather, I'm hoping for rain but a bit of wind would be nice too.

The forest - why does nobody admire the forest at night? Whats so bad with it, its not like its gonna kill you, is it? It's the safest place on this planet I've ever been, but then again, I don't like the day time; its creepy, there's people and people are pretty yuck, if you ask me. 

The trees are pitch black at night, my favorite shade of black even, and the crown of the tree with the long and uneven branches, making its way out and creating a shape no one really thinks about, but I think its beautiful. 

Trees is really a thing I adore a lot especially in the fall season, because that means the leaves will fall off and the tree will be naked and not be covered, which is where the true beauty of the tree comes out, in my own opinion.

~ Luna walks into the forest while talking to herself about how much she loves the trees in the forest, and how calm the darkness makes her feel ~

See, the thing about this specific forest, isnt just that its pretty, quiet or lonely; it's that it's endless. everyday I go deeper and deeper, yet ive never made it to the end of it, which makes me think its endless, I mean it has to be - ive walked in this exact forest for the past 5 months.            Is there even an end, I really don't hope so, well I kinda do, even tho I keep going deeper with every new night there comes, I gotta be out by atleast 4 am, as that's where the sun rises.

I think the basket is full now. Ill head home, but first let me check the time, if I have more time to kill, ill find something to do at home, or in the garden.

~ Luna goes home, unloads the basket onto her dining table, and starts doing household chores, and falls asleep on her couch as usual ~