Mythical Human

He must be right, Zevi keeps talking about how "I'm not fully human" , don't u see it too? I talk to animals, I communicate with archangels and mythic gods, the ravens, I prefer night time - as if the sunlight and daylight would harm me.

There is no way I'm human, but what am I then? I never thought that the stories I read about "mythical creatures" would be true, or at least become true, was I born like this, and then just lied to by my parents? Probably.

And I guess that there is way more than meets the eye, you know I couldn't even tell that I wasn't "normal" I thought I was equally as human as the rest, but no, I'm not.

One of the things I by the way loved to do in the woods at night, was dancing barefoot on the ground, to feel the earth beneath me, and connect with mother nature, its just special, I don't know how to describe the feeling or emotion that goes through me, but I can promise you there is more than 10 emotions going through.

An emotion of feeling safe enough with telling my secrets to the night, and then letting my mind take the control - making me dance, and then barefoot, connecting with the ground.

~ Luna knew she had to do something about this, but didn't know what that something was, so she went straight to Zevi, he helps with problems, or sees them before her, its like Zevi was Luna's Third eye ~

"Zevi, I'm afraid I should have listened to you, I'm clearly not fully human, something is with me, and I don't know what it is" it felt weird telling Zevi he was right, but he was - id never think it say it.

Obviously his first instinct is to say that I should have listened to him, since he says it often, but he mentioned something called a humanoid, which I don't even know what is, but I guess it does'nt hurt to research, at this point it's the only thing I do, but Zev did say something that disturbed me quite a lot honestly.

"You know I think that tower could help you, to discover yourself even more, and maybe help you get answers, considering everything you have told me happening to you know and from the past, maybe it's what you actually need to do".

He is so right tho, but I hate everything about that tower, first that I don't know why its there, then who built it and whats in it or if anything is even there, was it just for decoration, its pretty to look at so don't get me wrong, but seriously, it has nothing to do with me, and I hate that its "just there".

And the contract, if its there, then write it on the contract, either way I only pay for this house.

~ Luna is deeply annoyed and hate every thought she gets about the tower, since she keeps saying she does'nt care for it, but still talks a lot about It, and it makes Zev worried ~

For now I should just focus on the house, garden, food, Zev and nothing more, well ofc my reading, soap, bookmark and candle crafting.

But I need to remove my focus from that stupid tower, its obvious that I'm a bit interested, and I think you can clearly tell, Zev cant even get me to stay quiet about my hate to the tower, and that says a lot.

Well I guess its it for the day, lets hope tomorrow night will be filled with positivity, no towers, no distribution from any god or angels, and lets hope there's no tower when I wake up.