Subconscious

The couch? What? How? I swear I went to bed after I came home yesterday, I'm positive I went to my bed, what was I even doing before I fell asleep?. Oh well breakfast it is, maybe I can remember at least just one thing from yesterday, that would be nice. I do have a faint memory, about a fawn? But never mind it, its probably nothing big, or something I should start thinking about, maybe it wasn't even a fawn, who knows? Not me for sure.

~ Luna makes Breakfast and sits down to eat, but then her thoughts starts to roam ~

It spoke to me, no, there's now way, a fawn speaking? Am I going insane? It's an animal, it cant speak. Someone said help tho, like they were lost, and the forest was like a new odd and scary place to be, maybe I should go out and look and maybe help, but trust me I know that animals don't speak. But it just couldn't be a human person, I mean there was crows flying over it, in a circle as if they were forming some sort of ritual - on a dying person. It could have been ravens too - I don't know anything about birds okay, and I don't need to know much about them.

~ Luna goes into a rant about why she doesn't need to know about birds as she cleans up after her breakfast ~

I have something I have to do today, other than going out and see if I've gone insane or not. I have to make pressed dead flower bookmarks, and a few dead flower candles, I prefer to make things myself, I by the way, also grow fruits and vegetables in my garden, that way I can escape humans - it's the best way to do it.

I should probably go and get the flowers, and book mark things and then candle wax so I can make both things, also dead flowers should in my own personal opinion be appreciated some more, they are pretty too; they may represent bad luck and death but then what? I could care less about what people say, it might not even be true.

Time moves fast wow, its 11.50 pm, I need to get my jacket and basket its outdoor time now - I should probably get some band-aids, you know, for the hurt thing in the forest. Oh its close to my house, and that is clearly a fawn - and not a person, and again asking for help?. Am I going insane? How is it talking?

~ Luna goes towards the fawn, as it backs away in fear of being hurt ~

You know I might seem even more insane for this, but uh ill try having a conversation with this animal. "Excuse me? Fawn?" I say, thinking it probably wont answer, but I guess I was wrong. "im lost and need help, I have no home, no mother and some guy drove too fast and didn't see me, so he accidentally drove into me and with that I broke my leg" I don't whether to be shocked that it answered me, if it sounded too good to be true, or to consider that im probably more than insane at this point.