𝟎𝟑 | 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄: '𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑: 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 talk to each other the entire day, still in their own heads trying to make sense of everything once the truth came out. Finding out your day is an alien superhero isn't an easy thing to get over so Jace was happy when he got a message from Silas about the party and how he was heading over. A party sounded like exactly what Jace needed at that moment, he could hold off the conversation he'd been dreading having with his father for months especially considering like usual he wasn't home.

So Jace took a quick shower, changed into a dark grey hoodless Nike sweater and black ripped jeans and threw on some white sneakers. He was fixing his curls when he heard the car horn from outside but Jordan stopped him before he could head down the stairs.

"Yo can you give me a ride?" He asked softly and Jace nodded and he heard a loud noise coming from Jon who stumbled outside his door trying to put his last shoe on. "Wait up!" he yelled and Jace rolled his eyes.

"Hurry up or I'm leaving you," Jace told them and walked downstairs, sighing in relief not seeing either of his parents and jogged outside to see Silas's rusted dark green Jeep he had gotten as a goodbye present from his dad when he left his wife for somebody younger. It was a terrible thing to do but Silas wouldn't say no to a car when he needed it so much since he played football and needed to go to and from training and the games.

"Yo man! Look what I got~" Silas sings after seeing his best friend jump in the front seat and he waved a small baggie in front of him.

Jace's eyes bulged as he snatched it out of his hand and hid it in his pocket when he heard Jon and Jordan come up to the car. Jace sent Silas a look not to say anything and explained, "They needed a ride,"

Silas rolled his eyes seeing as they got in the back and huffed and put the car into gear and drove away from the Kent farm with Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles playing softly. "We're so doing it right?" Silas asked discreetly as they stopped at a stop sign, the streets of Smallville were practically carless like most nights and even days.

Jace sent a smirk to Silas, "Just what I needed," he said as he leaned his head against the seat. What else do you do when you find out you are not crazy and everything that nearly ruined your life was because your dad is Superman if not smoke a cone?

With no traffic and Silas speeding, they made it to the mine quickly and Silas parked next to a small red car just outside of the mine.

"Be safe, text me if you need," Jace told his younger brothers who nodded and split off from the older boys and started talking to a brunette girl that Jace remembered was Sarah Cushing, Lana Lang's daughter, he hadn't seen her for a while.

Jace looked away from his brothers to Silas who was giving him an amused look so Jace nudged him and asked, "What?"

Silas just laughed as they walked away from the car and he said, "You're just such a cute brother."

Jace rolled his eyes and muttered, "Don't start."

Silas was an only child if you didn't count the two-year-old daughter his father had with his new wife- which he didn't - so he didn't know what it meant but it always amused him seeing the tough boy who was the biggest softie he knew, be protective over his brothers.