Chapter 3: Stranger in the room

Angel pov

"Mmmmrppppf. Mmrrrrpppp..!"

I  regained my consciousness  and realised I couldn't move or scream.

I screamed with all my might but couldn't because I was heavily gagged. They put a cloth in my mouth and duct taped it shut.

They tied my wrists and elbows together and another rope looped around my chest so I can't move.

They tied my ankles and now I am completely immobile. I was trembling in fear.

"Do you know why we did this?"

I nodded. Because I tried escaping.

"Good girl"

"You should have never escaped us Angel. Do you know how much we missed you?" Chris bites my earlobe and my blood pressure is getting higher every passing second.

"But we don't blamed you..."

"We blame this piece of shit!!" He screamed as he punched William.

"Nmmmmooo!" I wailed.

The kept on punching and kicking William but there was nothing he could do since he was tied as well. I was hyperventilating and wanted the brothers to leave him alone.

They stopped abruptly.  Chris took out his mobile phone and called someone. "We have him.  Come and take him away."

Sean came near me and started sniffing me. I moved away a little but he slapped me so harshly I fell on the ground out of impact.

"Mmmrrp!!" William screamed.  But Chris slapped him as well.

"YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM US YOU DOG! I SWEAR I'LL RUIN YOU AND YOUR DEAR SISTER WELL!!" He screamed And I began crying.

"Ohh dear, scared so soon? It's just the beginning of your horror!" his voice send shivers down my spine.

Suddenly, the door opened. Everyone looked at the tall, muscular man who just came.

"Take him away and do whatever you want" Sean said refereing to William.

"NRMMMMPPPPHHHH!!"We both were screaming like crazy but the evil man just laughed.

He grabbed William and threw him over his shoulders as our cries filled the void in the room.

He left. My brother was taken.

They sold him!