Chapter 12. Deceit

"Nrmmmmmmghhhh!!!!!!" I screamed as loudly as possible. But the brothers kept tying me harsher.

Last night was a trap! The car ride never reached a safe place but a massive mansion which belonged to none other than the Hemsworths. I was crying as the person I trusted with my life decieted.

The brothers dragged me out of the car and tortured me the whole night.

They tied me in a hogtie for 2 hours and feed me snails as I kept crying. They thought of having some more fun as the tied my legs to a wooden table and scrapped my feet with forks and feathers.

I was laughing and crying at the same time but they didn't stop and they did it for half an hour I think.

They said they were tired at left the room but kept my hands and legs tired. I sobbed myself to sleep.

They woke me up at morning and feed me with a relatively light breakfast. They handed me clothes and towel and told me to shower. I desperately need one.

But my face became red as I saw they clothes they gave me.

Vowing to take revenge from them, I wore those clothes and came out

They started to tie my hands together and tied above and below my breasts making them pop out even more. They tied my knees together and my feet too. They shoved a wad of cloth inside my mouth and taped me. They took a small thread and tied my thumbs together and later my toes too.

I sobbed and looked at them with puppy eyes and tried to get some sympathy but they simply laughed at me.

"You think you will get free from us? Really?!"

"We have a surprise for you Angel. Close your eyes."

I didn't so Sean went behind me and closed my eyes.

When he removed his hands, it was Mia standing at the door.

__________

My eyes widened at the sight of the witch who put me through mess.

"Yrmmm prmmhh(You bitch!)

Mia... please take care of our beautiful baby girl. She is acting up lately and we know only you can control her.

Mia smiled at them and they left.

She took out tape from my mouth and I spit out the wad of cloth.

"You bitch!" I screamed at her.

"Hey don't call me that. Actually wait... its feminism nowadays to call someone bitch. So continue baby.."

"You suck! Bloody gold digger....Mmmmrppppf!" She retied my mouth.

"Now I get why the brothers forever tie you up! You must have opened your potty mouth infront of them."

"Well.... I don't blame you. Trust me it sucks to be betrayed."

I shook my head from side to side as I tried to get off the now otn gag.