Chapter 2: Return of the devils

Angel Pov

"What?!" I panicked.

Before I could say anything further,  one of the cops handcuffed me from behind.

"Officer, please listen to me. There's a huge misunderstanding."

"You are allowed to remain silent. Anything you say or did will be used against you. You are allowed to arrage for a lawyer."

Tears welled up my eyes as the cops took us inside their car. I cannot do jailtime.

My mind went completely blank. We soon arrived at a spot when the cops stopped the car. The area was eerily deserted.

"Ohh fuck no!" I heard William speak as he looked through the front glass. Suddenly,  the door opened.

__________

I wish it was a dream. A really bad one. I wish I was sleeping.  But this all was real.

We were in the back of a massive truck. Infront of us were....

The Hemsworth brothers!

I was scared to death. I kept looking down at my lap because I knew something bad was going to happen.

"Y-you guys leave my sister alone!"  William spoke courageously.

A moment of silence and then he got punched in his face.

"William!" I screamed looking at him.

I looked at the brother and for the first time in months, I met his gaze. Their eyes were black. Pitch black.

That's the last thing I remember before they chloroformed us.