Chapter 13: Thirsty

We were watching Netflix when Mia commented, "Her hairstyle is so cute"

I ignored her.

Maybe I should try that hairstyle on you! It woukd look super cute on you.

"Nrmrmm wrmmm!!"(No ways)

"Ohh cmon. Let me check if the have any ribbon."

Five minutes later, she was done touching my hair.

"You look super sweet angel.  The brothers are gonna love it!" I glared at her.

She sighed. "I know you are angry at me but Angel please listen to what everyone is saying. They love you and they will never leave you. Try to love them back."

Never.

Just then the door opened. It was Chris and Sean.

"Ohh you are back"

"Yes. And what are you doing with my baby? I hope she didn't trouble you?" He asked lustfully as his eyes focused on my breasts. I looked away.

"Ohh no she was decent. We are watching this amazing movie. You guys should join!" Mia chirped.

This pick me I swear...

"Wait is that a ribbon? Its so adorable" Sean remarked.

"It surely is" Mia said

"Dave wants you by the car by the way" Chris said.

"Ok. Enjoy!"

She gave me a wink and left the room.

And I realised I need her now that they were here.

________

I gulped down the water from the bottle as soon as it touched my lips. My mouth was dry. Some water fell on my chest and Sean licked his lips...

"You know I am thirsty too....."

He said and started to approach me.

"Mrmmmmmmphh!"