Chapter 11: Meeting Mia

Cont....

The door opened.

Chris and Sean stood there in their full glory. They wore the best of their suits and what drew my attention was a rather small thing. Their cufflinks.

I bet it was platinum.

But that didn't deter me from landing a punch at Sean.

"You pig changed my clothes!" I shouted at him.

Instead of getting angry he smirked. "We are at the most expensive hotel honey. Don't you think you should be more dressed for the place."

I was about to say something but Chris beat me to it.

"We will deal with you later on sweetheart. But now we are getting late. We have an important meeting and we have to go. But don't worry. We have arranged a babysitter for you. Mia...." he called someone and a young lady entered.

I am not joking but she could be the most beautiful girl in the entire world. Even more than me.

She was a blonde, thin woman with piercing green eyes. Sometimes I wished I had such beautiful colored eyes rather than my silver ones. She could be world famous model but poor destiny she is a babysitter.

"Don't underestimate her.  She is Dave's wife. Dave is our best friend from the business world and I am pretty sure you would enjoy her company."

I scoffed. Chris eyes darkened.

"Princess, we have only one rule. Do not escape. You won't and the consequences will be heavy and dangerous.  So don't even think about it."

I nodded.

We will see that.

___________

Mia, by far was one of the sweetest person I had ever met. We just finished watching her choice of movie- a Siberian romantic flick and I was in awe of her. She talked to me about her back story. She became an orphan and spiralled into a world of bad people until Dave saved her. He kidnapped her and did some unspeakable things to her but later she too began loving him and now they are married and trying for a baby.

"I know Angel the Hemsworth brothers force  you but please try to love them. They are not that bad."

I scoffed. But maybe Mia could understand me.

"Mia, I need your help......"

__________

It was 2 am and I tiptoed out of the room. Mia had arranged a car for me to get away. She booked a flight ticket to me to go to my father's place. But she didn't know I was going to stay hidden for months. The brothers might find me at my fathers.

Anyway, I met Mia at the receptionist and she pointed me at the car just outside the hotel. I hugged her tight and thanked her before rushing towards the car.

And off I went to a blissful future.