Chapter 1

In the busy city of Paris, a beautiful young woman with hazelnut hair was shopping around at the local market. A smile gracing her cherry red lips, as she spoke to the venders.

"Bonjour monsieur. Puis-je avoir Une baguette, une boîte de brioche composée et une boîte de croissants sucrés et salés, s'il vous plaît" She asked sweetly, as the vender started to box what she asked for and handed the box to her. The woman paid for the goods, plus a tip.

"Merci beaucoup, gentil monsieur. S'il vous plaît, gardez la monnaie et passez une merveilleuse journée" The woman smiled, holding her hand up to stop the man from giving back the extra money.

"Vous êtes trop gentille, Miss Mikaelson. Assurez-vous de passer une journée bénie" The vender beamed at the woman, who gave him one last smile before moving along the market. The woman waved at the passers by, and was about to shop at another stall when he phone rang.

"Bonjour"

"Rosie, baby, it's me" Came a familiar voice through the speaker.

"Oh, hello Roman. What can I do for you?" Rosalie asked with a slight chuckle.

"I found him" He said, making the woman pause.

"Explain"

"Turns out, the noble one undaggered the remainder of his siblings including your father" Rosalie's breathed hitched in her throat, as tears prickled her brown eyes.

"Are you telling me, that--that my father is alive?" She stammered, as she found herself sitting on a nearby bench.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. He's in Mystic Falls. I'll send the address" The vampire closed her eyes, a smiling gracing her features.

"Thank you, Roman. Thank you so much. I owe you big time"

"You don't owe me anything, sweetness. I'm always here if you need me. We'll speak soon" With that said, the man hung up. Rosalie remained seated on the bench, and wave of excitement crashing through her stomach.

It had been nearly nine hundred years since she last saw her father, and she felt as though a piece of her went with him.

Finn meant that absolute world to her, along with her mother. And to have him gone for so long, nearly completely broke her. But now that she knows he's alive and well, all she needs to do is pack her bags and fly to Virginia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a twelve and a half hour flight and an hour drive, Rosalie was in Mystic Falls, Virginia. She was driving her black BMW through the town, and soon came across a large mansion. Parking near the front, Rosalie remained in her seat. Suddenly, she felt her nerves hit her like a ton of bricks. All of these thoughts going through her mind.

What if he doesn't remember me?

What if he hates me for not trying to find him or undagger him?

What if he wants nothing to do with her?

Shaking the thoughts from her head, the woman collected herself before she got out of the car and made her way to the front door where she knocked. Not even a minute later, the door opened and there stood a rather well dressed man.

"Hello, can I help you?" He asked kindly. This is obviously Elijah, Rosalie though to herself.

"Hello. Yes, my name is Rosalie and I'm looking for a Finn Mikaelson. Is he around?" She asked politely, after taking her sun glasses off. To show her face more.

"Can I ask how you know my brother?" Elijah questioned, feeling slightly tense.

"I once knew him many years ago. Word travels fast, especially when it comes to the Mikaelson's. Now, is he here?" She asked once again, still in a polite manner. Elijah was still slightly suspicious, but smiled at her kindly.