My sona as a Zombot

So, this concept exists. Since I can't digitalize it at the moment, it's in black and white for now.

I did my best to make her look like a feral cat, and let's just say the way she got infected is sad

After using her moonstone powers to freeze Zombots in an ice barrier (instead of shooting at them or yeeting them), she realized that her tail was touched by a Zombot she just froze. She noticed her face slowly starting to turn metallic. The process of an organic organism turning into metal was more painful for her than any of the experiments conducted on her as a kid.

To describe what it felt like, imagine your entire body felt like a really sore limb muscle that's been whacked several times with a bat to the point where it's purple and it feels stiff, your legs and arms feel numb and you feel paralyzed seconds before you turn completely metal.

That's what it felt like for her. During the process, she fell to the floor because standing felt like walking on sharp Lego bricks with bare feet. And she's crying and letting out a bloodthirsty scream of agony realizing there's nothing her friends and her herself could do.

 And she's crying and letting out a bloodthirsty scream of agony realizing there's nothing her friends and her herself could do