In Color Costume Concepts for 7th Grade comic revamp

In the original idea I had for this series (like 11 year old me, because I made this weeks before I turned 12), at some point, there would be a timeskip to when the main heroes are older.

In the beginning of the original series, they were 12. In the revamp, they're 13.

This is what their costumes look like after 4-5 years, showing how as they grow up, so do their costumes

Upgrades, people. Upgrades!!! (Please tell me you know what I'm referencing)

You're probably wondering: "SOFI, WHO TF ARE THESE GUYS?!"

And here comes the explaining part

The first one on the left is Hoverfly. He has the abilities a fly has: flying, fast reflexes, stick and climb on any surface, compound eyes, enhanced senses, and hovering (when the suit updated)

He was previously known as just Fly Boy (because middle school me was pathetic at making names) and his suit's color scheme resembles a Green Bottle fly (those flies with a greenish-bluish metallic color).

Next up we have Papercut Girl. She originally had the power of creativity, using arts and crafts to create sneaky combat moves on her opponent. Now she has the power of Arts and Crafts, or should I say Art Manipulation ig.

Her powers include using spray paint cans as (toxic) smoke bombs, drawing stuff to hurl at villains, draw attacks from her drawing tablet (when her costume upgrades), make her drawings come to life, and even creating paper stars using her special origami that makes her creations come to life.

I'm coming up with more concepts and stuff as I go. If anyone wants to help me with coming up with limitations to any of these character's powers, feel free to share :>

And finally, we have Racoona. If it wasn't obvious enough, she has raccoon themed powers. Imagine Beast Boy's powers and this is basically Racoona's powers. She gains superhuman strength when her costume updates (for her human form), and even gains a weaponized "tail."

Only limitations are the following: the animal can't be extinct already or too advanced in evolution, she can't stay too long in an animal's form (it drains her energy), she can't combine several animal forms in one, and that she has to have a visual memory or genetic sample of the animal she want to transform into.

Idk what do you think so far? Visual wise and maybe idea wise?