🐀 Oc Reveal: Evie the Dormouse 🖥

Here is the lovely, fashionably comfortable ai assistant: Evie!!

She's so frickin adorable and I meant to show you guys back in 2023, but I wasn't sure you guy's would be interested due to how dry the comment section has been and Wattpad being dead as usual.

Now, let's go for a good old Oc bio!!

Name: Evie (Short for Evelyn)

Name Meaning: "Life", "living"

Age: 2 (she was created when Bennett was 16), physically and acts 17.

Species: AI program, Dormouse

Aliases: Evelyn, E, Vee,
✨️A literal computer mouse✨️ (by me)

Relative: Bennett (creator)

Personality: Energetic (contrasting Bennett's low energy), patient, logical, reasonable, sassy, hard working

Profession: Bennett's Ai assistant/friend

Likes: Seeing Bennett happy, changing her digital attire often, hovering around Bennett, being useful, being fed digital grapes and cheese (she's kinda like a Tamagotchi, but not as attention demanding)

Dislikes: Bennett's stubbornness, when her program gets a bug, when she glitches out, feeling useless.

Facts

• Evie is based on the iMac G3 computer. Her color palette (once I color her in) will match the computer she's based on!

• When creating Evie, I based her off the following: Kid Pix, Vocaloids (like Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Rin), and old school webcore.

• Evie's look is based off Retro Futurism (I took a bit of reference from some of the female characters in Meet the Robinsons), Vocaloid outfits, and something I thought the iMac G3 would look like as clothing.

As for her hair style, I used Azula's hair (from Avatar the Last Airbender) and some 60's hairstyles for reference.

Her earrings aren't attached to her ears and are more like floating near it to look like it is. They're based off Retro patterns from the 80's <3

• Evie's name sounds a lot like Evee from Pokémon, which was not intentional. But now that it sounds like a big pun, I may give her some alternate outfits based off Evee's evolutions.

• Evie's crop top has a screen where she can express emotions through emoticons or emojis. Now that I look at it, it just makes her look like a frickin Teletubbie 💀💀💀

• She is only a foot tall (30.48 cm). She is officially the smallest Sonic oc I've ever made. 🥹

• Evie, like a real dormouse, enjoys taking a lot of naps and when she sleeps, she curls up in a little ball in her little digital world (where she's the only inhabitant).

• Evie enjoys singing :3

The top picture has her traditional reference sheet if anyone wants to draw her traditionally or in black and white!!