Chatper 7: Hostage Rescue 

3rd POV:

As Ruby and the others are in Professor Oobleck's classroom waiting for him to start class. Some of the students are talking about what is happening in the city of Vale and this is making Ruby more nervous for her old brother safety .

Ruby: Yang I'm worried for Y/n?

Yang: I know Ruby I'm worried for him but he is going to be okay.

Blake: Yang is right your brother knows what he is doing.

Ruby: I know.

Weiss: I'm wondering why Professor Goodwitch was running to the landing pads?

Team JNPR, Sun and Neptune come up to them.

Ren: You saw Professor Goodwitch running to the landing pads?

Yang: We are all saw her running with a box in her hands.

Pyrrha: Maybe the box has more gear for team Rainbow?

Blake: Who knows.

Just then Professor Oobleck came in the classroom and follow by Professor Ozpin.

Oobleck: Okay class settle now today's class is going to be done by the headmaster.

The students started to whisper.

Ozpin: Yes, like Professor Oobleck said I'm going to lead the class today and I'm aware of you all heard what is happening in the city.

Nora raises her hand up.

Ozpin: Yes Miss Valkyrie?

Nora: We all heard what is happening and why is team Rainbow is not here?

Ozpin: Yes, I send team Rainbow to deal with the situation because it is a enemy now and we are going to watch them fight.

Jaune: How are we going to watch them?

Ozpin: I had Professor Goodwitch give them what Mr Rose calls tactical helmet cameras.

Y/n's POV:

Me and my team are on the way to the hostage crisis. When the bullhead landed ones then it landed the door open and we saw the house.

 When the bullhead landed ones then it landed the door open and we saw the house

I put on my mask that (GR) Nomad give me.

Frost: Why are you putting on your mask Y/n?

Y/n: If my family believes Ruby and Yang are watching from the news crews I don't want them to know just quite yet.

Frost: Okay?

Y/n: Okay people use our callsigns in front of the cops and the news crews.

Bandit: It looks like they got hit hard by the White Mask.