Chapter 35: Taking Down Skynet part: 2

Y/n's POV:

We reached the first research lab. once we went inside we saw testing equipment on the left side and metal tables in the middle of the lab. On some of the tables where dust crystals and test tubes that still had dust inside them. But one thing that has us concerned about about we saw two big cells on the right side.

Echo: Okay I understand the dust and the testing equipment but the two cells.

Dokkeabi: Maybe they were testing the effect of dust on grimm.

Thatcher: Or they were doing something wrong.

Y/n: I have that feeling too.

Ela: Wai,  you are not a suggestion.

Y/n: Yep I think that Jacques Schnee was doing some illegal experiments here.

Ela: Experiments on grimm?

Y/n: Not just on grimm but also on faunus as well.

Echo saw a computer that still has power to it. He went over to it and started to look up some of the old files on it. What he saw in the files shocked him.

Echo: You all may want to look at this!

We when over to him.

Y/n: What did you find?

Echo: Old files on them making dust weapons but Northman you and Thatcher were right.

Hibana: But you are saying that they...

Echo: Yep they were doing illegal experiments on both grimm and on faunus.

Hearing this shocked all of us.

Fury: Are you serious!?

Fixit: That fucking asshole Jacques!

Dokkeabi: Do you think that the rest of his family are in on it?

Nomad (GR): I don't think they know.

Echo: But that is not the roster of it look at who signed off on the experiments.

We looked at the name that Echo was pointing to.

Y/n: General Ironwood.

Vasily: Do you think Ozpin knows about this?

Hibana: I don't think he even knew that this was happening.

Nomad (GR): Okay make a copy of the files. Ozpin may want to see this.

Y/n: We better show Colonel Mitchell and Harry this too.

Echo: On it.

3rd POV:

Echo made a copy of the files as we were about to leave the other doors to the lab opened up. It was a T-800 that was carrying some type of weapon with it.

 It was a T-800 that was carrying some type of weapon with it