Chapter 2

...

After another 15 minutes of nonstop running without a single break, I was without breath in my lungs. I had an upper floor to go on.

"I- huff -hate stairs."

Finally on the floor where my classroom is, I walked in, everyone looking at me and me looking at them then to the teacher.

"Sorry for being late, Mrs. Luisa."
"Is ok Clarissa, go sit please."

I walked down the classroom reaching my desk, a bit embarrassed and scared of making a single sound in the middle of an assignment. I sat down, took out my notebook and pencil case and started writing what the teacher was saying. Then in my mind I formed an image of sonic, sitting with his knees to his blue and warm ivory
fluffy chest. Without noticing I drew him to the side of the notes I wrote. I felt someone breath on my neck, I instantly checked behind me.

'Nothing...'

I didn't hear the teacher calling me, she had to scream my name.

"Clarissa? Do you hear me?!"
"O-oh, yes, sorry Mrs Luisa."
"Can you please read the next paragraph?"

I nodded bringing my gaze down to the book, I was so confused, I wasn't listening to the last who did read, what an embarrassment! I inhaled some air before asking which paragraph but the first break bell rang. Everyone sat up and run out the classroom without waiting the permission of the teacher.

"Dear bell, you saved my poor brain."

I whispered down my breath checking the clock on my phone because we haven't one in class, the school has to buy one. I went to the bathroom washing my hands with warm water, they're ice cold, it's strange, all the radiators are on.

"Is it just me that I'm cold? Maybe I'm getting sick..."

I moved my gaze to the mirror on the wall for adjusting back my hairband that I moved before in the woods but I saw a shadow with red pupils in the darkest corner of the bathroom through the mirror. I looked behind me but there was nothing nor no one. I turned my head back to the mirror and gave a look at my frontal long pony strains, I took the right one and played with it a bit making it curly, then I turned my head a bit to the left and gave a look to my flat lowered bunny ears to my head sides, I took in one hand the top of it and pushed it up and down then I left the grip. After I finished looking at myself, I opened the bathroom door and two girls came in talking. I moved to the side thanking me for holding open the door, then I heard my name coming from one's mouth.

Girl 1: "I heard the schools Bully wants to meet a certain Clarissa after school."

My eyes widened, without moving or going out the bathroom I continued listening to them.

Girl 2: "Oh! Don't tell me, isn't she from the 4 senior year? The one with the long pale blonde hair?"
Girl 1: "Yes, she. I really hope for her she won't make a bad end..."

They finished talking about me and started another topic. I went out the bathroom, directed to class for the next subject. I entered it seeing just a few girls and boys talking and laughing sincerely at some jokes they made. I sat down my chair, taking out my sketchbook, I started drawing with a black pen a little sonic deformed: a smaller body with long arms and legs, a goofy big head with short spikes and little ears, tiny little dots with a mouth that looked like a v. And here, a silly little sonic. I smiled at what I drew and there it was again, I felt again the same breath of before behind my neck, I checked behind me again.

'This is getting strange.'

I turned my head back at the drawing I made. I stared at it a few minutes then I heard the teacher and other classmates entering the classroom. We took out our English book and the vocabulary and started practicing the grammar.

...

After another three hours of english, math and chemistry, that I almost exploded the classroom, the first day of school after two months of fall holidays ended. I packed up all my things and gave a last look inside my backpack, I saw the disc rom to the side of my pencil case.

"Am I in deadly danger if I have this with me?"

I saw a little piece of paper falling down in my backpack. It said.

'YOU ARE.'

"What...?"

I looked above me and saw again that shadow with red eyes then it disappeared as a bolt.

I just sighed and closed the zip. Getting out the classroom I remembered what the girls from before said in the bathroom.

'I'm scared but I have to or he will make my school year worse everyday.'

After it, I went to the big, green and colorful schools courtyard. I thought three or more thoughts of regret, if running away, telling the teacher or just going home but my coward bunny senses aren't the best of me. I turned around the corner just to find no one.

"I got scared for nothing..."

I sighed and the heart that was racing, almost tearing my chest apart, calmed down. I turned my body back, my head still looking the empty wall infront of me, before I could see the road near the courtyard I was slammed to the ground. My butt aching, luckily my bonetail didn't break. I brought my gaze to the tall figure, I felt a sharp, cold blade on my left cheek, a small sting piercing a bit my skin. Hands behind me to the ground holding me up, he crouched with his pocket knife still on my cheek, my gaze following him.

"So! I called about you and let the whole school know that I know a little, tiny, sweet secret of yours."

While saying the last six words he moved his head left and right going with his voice rhythm.

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?"
"You know what I'm talking about, sweet little bunny."

Tears flowing down my cheeks mixing with the little blood pouring out my flesh, it was hurting badly, not that bad after I felt another little knife slitting open the flesh of my leg.

"AAAHGG FU-"

He placed one hand on my mouth, pushing it with force almost laying me down on the grass.

"Shhh... You don't want someone to know me hurting you, won't you?"

I shook my head fastly still looking at him, my tears straining now on his hand. Then I felt his knife ripping open my gray and pink cardigan and the tank top under it with one cut, he exposed my bra covering my small breasts. He moved his knife on my covered nipple making it hard.

I moaned.

I fucking moaned.

"Oh? I see, so you like when you get touched roughly with some sort of weapons? How will the whole school look at you after they knew you like it rough?"

He moved his hand to my hair, gripping them hard and pulling them.

"It's normal if you get touched like this! It's overstimulation you idiot!"

I shouldn't have said that, he pushed the tip of the knife on my throat giving a long, slow painful cut between my breasts, sliding on my stomach. It burns like hell.

"You shouldn't call idiot someone who has dangerous advantage on you, y'know?"

He gesticulated with his head to the side and shrugged. He looked back at me.

"Now let's get back to our bunny thingy thing. Let me see your ears."

He pushed my head to the side exposing my pale blonde hidden ears under my hair. He roughly took one in his hand and painfully squeezed it. I wined at the pain rushing through my head's nerves making my head ache. He then moved his face to my ear and like a horny dog he panted heavily in it. I was scared for my body, not for myself anymore.

"FUCK, LET ME GO NOW. YOU HAD WHAT YOU WANTED NOW LET ME GO YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!"

I said struggling with the hand gripped to my ear and the other holding my neck still, trying to scratch and bite his fingers off. I gave a angry look at him hoping to scare him but it just made it worse and scared me instead.

"Didn't I say you should respect who is stronger than you?"

I was about to give another wrong answer but something, mostly someone creepy appeared behind him.

...