Chapter 8

(⚠️ Warning ⚠️ this is a smut chapter.)

...

I woke up on my couch, I looked at the ceiling.

"What...?"

I rised my arms looking at them, I had my pajama on. I stood up, my throat ached and burned, I coughed more times holding it, something was wrapped around my neck, it felt like bandages.

"Who...?"

I felt someone's gaze on me, I looked to my side seeing X looking at me intesly. My eyes widened, I got suddenly scared of him, I moved fastly to the other side of the couch, further away from him. His eyes were calm now but I didn't trust them, you never know what more macabre ideas he could have. He stood up, slowly walking towards me, he moved closer his hand to my face, instinctively I rised my hands covering my face, I started crying.

"Don't hurt me, please!"

Moment of silence...

"I... I won't, don't be afraid..."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. For the first time I saw him without black eyes, he had emerald eyes like mine and his fur was an intense blue sapphire, brighter than his cursed form. I was amazed.

He slowly rised his hand to me and handed it to me. I hesitated by taking it but after looking at it I took it. He helped me up, moved me to him closer and hugged me holding my hips.

"Don't get in danger ever again, alright?"
"I won't."

He hid his face under my flat ear. He gave me a small, long kiss on my neck.

"A-aahh..."

I think he liked my moan because he nibbled my neck gently.

"X..."
"Call me Sonic."

He bit it a bit harder, still gently.

I wanted to touch his spikes but I didn't want to make him mad.

"Sonic?"
"Mh?"

He rised his head. Eyes half closed.

"Can I touch your spikes?"
"Yes."

I rised my arms, putting my hands gently on his spikes, starting to caress them, pushing my fingers inside them, then touching the lower spikes, then the one on his shoulder blades, then returning on his upper spikes and all this looking at each other. I suddenly felt something poke my lower abdomen, I looked down and stopped caressing his spikes.

His cock was erect.

I looked back at him. This time he had a lust gaze.

I blushed hardly.

"I... uhh..."
"You can."

He read my mind.

I hesitated at first, I didn't know how to handle him. I poked the tip with my index, then I took it gently in my hand, I felt his breath speed up. I looked up and he was taking off his gloves with his teeth, he threw them on the armchair.

He showed his hand to me, it had short black claws and pink bearings. Without taking my hand off his cock, still stroking him, I touched his hand, trailing a line on it then squeezing gently his bearings. I felt three hands on my lower abdomen, I looked down, he grew up two more arms. I watched them lower my pants and panties. My heart was racing. I looked back up, flushed, he then closed thumb, ring finger and little finger letting open just swo fingers. He touched my lips with them, opening slightly my mouth.

"Suck."

I followed his command without saying a word and opened my mouth letting his fingers slip in. He played with my tongue, moaning with his movements, I licked his fingers everywhere, not letting a single place dry. He took his fingers out. I felt my legs and my private parts to the warm air coming from my fireplace lit of the room. He took my right leg up gently, paying attention not to hurt my injury. He placed my leg to the side of his hip. He lined up his fingers on my entrance, then pushed one in. My eyes widened. My legs suddenly felt weak and almost fell, Sonic held me, it's true that he's strong but I don't want to bother him.