Chapter 5

...

I woke up at my own laughing. I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling then my hand.

"I still have the case in it."

I sat down on my couch, took my phone and checked the hour.

"Already 6am? My dream felt so short... But beautiful..."

I smiled at the thought of seeing Tails for real and actually got the chance to talk to him.

...

I went to the bathroom, to the sink for brushing my teeth, then I gave a look at myself in the mirror noticing my ears a bit more up than the usual. You could notice them easily, their form was over the hair. I brushed my hair taking out all the knots in it. I went upstairs choosing my today outfit. I took out a pastel purple skirt, a white long-sleeved shirt, a purple and black checked flannel shirt and a white denim jacket. I took my black converse and went downstairs, I stepped in the kitchen to eat and pack up some food when I felt an instantly wake of wind behind me followed by a tap on my shoulder. I turned around checking what it was. Of course there was nothing but I had to check. Then gave a look up my shoulder and a post-it was pinned on it.

'Slept good?'

I smiled.

"Yes, i did."

Another wind wake, another post-it.

'I thought so, you look happy.'

"You know you can talk with me physically if you want."

Another wind wake, another post-it.

'No, I'm scary and my voice too, you would run away.'

"Ok... But if you need anything I'm always available, even as friend if you want... And I'm sure your voice isn't that bad."

No more wind. I sighed.

I took all the post-it he left me and placed them inside a box as memory in case I never talked to him again. After it I took my backpack and went out the house locking it.

"Are you outside, X?"

Wake of wind, another post-it.

'Even if you lock me in I can still teleport.'

Wake of wind, another post-it.

'And thank you for considering me, I didn't expect it.'

"No problem."

I started walking inside the forest, path leading to the school. I saw the same tree from yesterday.

"I was asking myself, did you let fall the disc on me?"

Wake of wind, another post-it.

'Maybe yes, maybe no, who knows.'

I chuckled at the sentence.

"Why me?"

Wake of wind, another post-it.

'Who cares if it was you or someone else?'

"I care."

I heard a silent double voiced whisper behind me saying 'huh?'.

"You know, you were my favorite character once, you still are of course and meeting you the first time in real life changed something in me..."

I blushed.

"In someway you made my life better... I had that awful experience of seeing tails getting killed by his best friend, it's true but..."