Chapter 7

...

I felt cold, I felt one of my wrists tied up hurting much, I opened my eyes, the room was pitch black. I was on something big and soft like a bed so I thought i was in the bedroom. I heard footsteps getting closer to the door, the person opened to door, walking inside and turned on the lights. I had to get used to the bright light almost blinding me. I saw I was covered with just underwear. The person infront of me was Justin but with a creepy smile. He sat down a roll chair, one leg over another and arm crossed.

"You woke up, sweetheart."
"Where am I?"
"Still in my house."
"How did I get in your bedroom, what did you give me before?"
"Sleeping pill for rabbits and they actually worked well."
"Why did you do that? I thought we were friends!"
"Silly rabbit, who would be ever friends with you? You just bring bad luck."
"I thought black cats bring bad luck!"

I growled with a frown.

"Well, yeah, it's true but you're something special, negative way of course."

He stood up, getting closer to the bed side. He placed his hands on the pastel green wall locking me in a shadow.

"I want to do something nice to you tonight and no one will ever know where you are."

His gaze was scary, did he mean... rape?!

"N-no! Please!"

He started moving his index finger on my Adam apple, lowering it all long between my breasts to my stomach following the trail of my scar that the bully made. He moved his head closer to my belly and started leaving saliva trails.

"Stop it! Let me go!"

I started struggling, holding my free hand with the tied up, I heard small tears coming from a rope, I looked up and saw it was a rope what I was tied up to. I felt burning on my wounded leg the bully hurted. I looked down and saw him pinching hard the wound. Now open again, blood dripping out.

"AAAAHH SHIT!"
"Shhh~ Everything is ok sweetheart. Stop struggling and I won't hurt you."

I gave a scared, mad look at him. He kept licking me, trailing his finger down lifting up the elastic of my panties. I got scared for my body for a second but an idea came up. I waited until he lowered a bit more his head.

A bit more.

C'mon.

Here!

"You know, you humans are such stupid beings."

He looked at me puzzled.

"What do you m-"
"You should first search more informations and take notes of what or who you kidnap."

I moved my legs a bit higher.

"You made all mistakes you shouldn't do when you catch a rabbit."

I smirked.

"You should tie the legs because even if I'm half human, my legs have many muscles meaning I have powerful kicks!"

I gave a riot kick in his stomach letting him fall to the ground and hit his head knocking him out temporary. I didn't loose time in standing up and biting off the last wires the rope left.

"Another advice, you should've put something in my mouth so I couldn't use my stone hard teeth."

I run down stairs, reaching the house door I opened it and a cold wind blew up my hair.

"Better than staying inside getting raped."
"Hey! Come back here!"

(From now on, start listening to 'RUNRUNRUN' by Dutch Melrose, you will feel the urge to keep reading until the end of the run.)

I turned my head to him, he was so close. I jumped down the not many steps and began to run.

The cold thin layer of snow under my feets was burning them. Sweat forming on my forehead.

'After this I will sure get sick.'

I heard heavy footsteps behind me, I looked behind and he was much more closer than before.

I tripped and fell on my face.

"Shit..."

I got flipped over and Justin began to strangle me.

'Shit, where is X when I need him? Did he left me? He disappeared, it's a game over for me...'

I struggled trying to break free.

"You won't escape again you slut."
"S-Sonic..."

I was about to faint but I didn't feel his wight on me anymore. I gave a short look to what looked like Sonic but deformed, he strangled Justin slitting open his chest through is clothes, he broke his legs, slowly ripping off his lower body and last thing, breaking his neck. He looked at me furiously, blood lust in his eyes and his classic creepy smile, mouth wide open. In that moment I couldn't think about being scared at all, he walked towards me, heavy footsteps then, standing on me without touching me, placed his arms to my head sides and hips, he got closer with his head on my face. I raised my arm, touching his twisted face, caressing it gently, going up to his eyebrows massaging them a bit, feeling them, I started crying, mimicking with my mouth a 'thank you for saving me' and then passed out.

Then black.

...