Chapter 3

...

"Answer."
"Actually, you didn't say that, you said: 'You shouldn't call idiot someone who has dangerous advantage on you, y'know?' and bla, bla, bla~"

I gave a scared look with eyes praying for help from whoever it was, in that moment I regretted taking in hand that disc.

"How arrogant! How dare you?! Do you want to die too?"

He turned around just to face Sonic.exe standing behind us, rays of sunshine going through his legs, arms and fingers. Black ayes with red pupils, small irids and blood straining out his eyes flowing on his cheeks. He was scarier as I could even imagine.

"What the fuck? Who the fuck are you?"
Exe: "Someone that wants to play a game and if you lose, you die. If you win, something very unlikely to happen, you will die anyway because it's not funny when you lose. HAHAHAHAHA."

His creepy laugh worse than I thought, loud in my ears, like hypnotizing. Without understanding what was happening infront of my eyes, I felt blood spray on my face and clothes. Then, out of my trance, I realized that there was a giant hole spilling blood everywhere and organs falling out of it on the floor, I could see his spine and ribs broken, teared apart. He fell on the ground, I looked at it for a few seconds before feeling an unexpected trail of wind. I looked back up and saw nothing, Sonic.exe disappeared.

I stood up covering myself as much as I could, I closed my warm jacket to the neck trying to cover the blood too, I took my backpack and went home.

...

I came back after 20 minutes of walking. I was devastated. I went upstairs taking a black shirt with sunflowers on it and yellow shorts from my wardrobe. I wanted to take a warm shower not only to wash off my and the bully's blood, but that traumatizing scene too.

I went inside the bathroom and suddenly felt watched. Again goosebumps came to my neck. I checked left and right finding nothing. I sighed.

"Maybe I will take a bath instead of a shower..."

I opened the warm water waiting it to fullfil the bathtub, I stripped off my ruined and dirty clothes that later I will need to throw them away, I looked at myself in the mirror checking all the cuts the bully made. I gave some looks at the long cut between my breasts, all around was red. It had an infection, I touched it.

"Ow- It hurts more than before..."

I stayed infront of the mirror for 10 more minutes then I got a notification. I jumped at the sound, I took my phone and checked who it was.

.  .  .

"No one, just a game notification."

I was about to place my phone back down on the shelf but I realized soon after.

I don't have any games on my phone.

"I don't have any games on my phone, maybe I installed something and forgot about it..."

I checked from the settings all my apps and found a unknown icon to me. It was black and the name was corrupted, I could only glimpse a few letters.

"H, D, E, S, E, K. Hde, Sek? Hide and seek?! I can't play right now!"

I checked around again, I thought that the shadow I saw in the schools bathroom and the feeling being watched was just a stupid, paranoid joke of my brain but I was indeed being watched by something or could even be someone, maybe THAT someone. I don't want to think about it now, I just want to relax.

I placed my phone down again and checked the bathtub. It was full. I took the mat and threw it on the floor. I entered just one foot at first checking if it was enough hot for me to enter, it was. I slid inside leaning my head on the corner of it, closing my eyes.