03

After that jimin started to ignore jungkook whenever they meet each other.

Even though he knew it'll hurt Jungkook so much he still insisted to do it cause he still thinks if someone touches him they'll be cursed.

His thoughts were interrupted when people were running.He saw Tae running towards him as if ready to kill jimin..

"You need to come with me"Tae said.

"Why?"Jimin asked.

"Because Jungkook fainted and he needs to see you rn"Tae said.

(In jimin pov)What have I just heard?I tried to comprehend the words he just said.Jungkook fainted.Finally when I comprehended my eyes only widened.It happened all because he touched me.Only if he didn't he wouldn't have got fainted.

End of jimin pov

"Please,if you didn't come right now I won't get surprised if he's here the very next seconds second"Tae explained.

Jimin ran to the medical room with Tae by his side.When he entered the medical room he saw jungkook shouting that he doesn't wanna stay here,he wants to meet jimin but once he entered he can see people leaving including Tae.

Now that only they both are in the room.Jimin observed his surroundings and took steps towards Jungkook. Silence filling the room.

"I told you"Jimin said in whisper breaking the silence.

"Told what?"Jungkook asked not understanding what he is talking about.

"I told you not to touch me now look what happened"Jimin explained.

Jungkook took his phone and showed the record to him...which says that syncope.

"What is syn-syncope?"Jimin asked unable to pronounce it which made jungkook to chuckle.

"It is syncope where a person will faint which is caused by a temporary drop in the amount of blood that flows to the brain"Jungkook explained.

Jimin kept silent.Jungkook came closer to him..."Look at me"He said.

Jimin looked up at his eyes and little did he knew he'll get lost the very next second?

"Jimin"Jungkook started speaking getting jimin's attention."Look,I don't know what you're going through but I'll help you to go through everything only if you give me a chance to do it.Don't ignore me,I am not the demon you've to ignore...allow people in your life jimin enough of you staying away from people"Jungkook explained.

"What proof do you have that you won't hurt me?"Jimin asked.

"My love"Jungkook said.

Jimin thought for awhile and started to believe him.

"I'l-"Jimin was interrupted by a female voice.

"Jungkook,my love"A female shouted.

Jimin sighed and left.

This chapter is short...I can see mny ppl reading this story thank you for it....Love you❤