05

He can't feel anything as he opened his eyes only to see Jungkook smiling at him.

"Impatient much?"Jungkook asked with  sheepish smile.

"Aish shibal"Jimin said a little louder audible enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Did you just cursed me right Now?"Jungkook asked voice demanding.He can see jimin being submissive like omega being submissive to his alpha.

"Yes  I did so what?"Jimin said.Maybe Jungkook is wrong.Jimin is not submissive. Even he is the dominant one here.Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted when Jimin said....

"So what alpha?"in his husky voice Jungkook gulped.

"You know what you're doing?Remember the consequences is not going to be good"Jungkook said placing his hands on Jimin's  thighs standing between his legs.

"Let's see"Jimin said with smirk.

"JIMIN"someeone shouted.

Realizing the voice jimin became terrific like if someone touches he would break into pieces.

Noticing that jimin is scared Jungkook kept his hand on his shoulder making the younger flinch by his voice.Jimin who was sitting on the table is now on his knees.

One second Jungkook heard no voices and the next second he is hearing hiss screams.Only then Jungkook saw Jimin's father holding his hair so tight.

"REMOVE YOUR FLITHY HANDS FROM WHAT'S MINE"Jungkook shouted.

"What's yours?this piece of shit?yours?What are you upto kid?Look how many girls are beautiful"He pointed at the girls but jungkook's eyes was on his lover's."You chose this slut?"He shouted.

Jungkook came closer to them making jimin to stand up and he held his chin making  him to look at Jungkook."Are you okay baby?"He asked.

"I a-am ok"He stuttered.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY THIS SLUT DOESN'T DESERV-"He was cut-off by the hard punch he received on his cheeks.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR FREAK'S SAKE MISTER!!!!YOU ARE WRONG NOT THAT HE DOESN'T DESERVE ME.IT'S ME.I DIDN'T DESERVE HIM"Jungkook shouted and took jimin with him.He stopped and turned around."You said there are more beautiful girls here but still it's your son that looks more than beautiful to me.And also don't expect him to come to your house anymore"Jungkook said with a smirk and left with jimin.