12

"Jimin"Jungkook's mother called him.

"Aunty"Jimin said getting up wiping his tears.

"What are you doing sweetie?"She asked him.

"Nothing eomma just reading a book and I was too deep in thoughts"He replied.

"Jimin"Jungkook called him.

And jimin felt  happy that he talked to him but next sentence broke him.

"Oh,eomma I don't know you were here"

He came in search of his mother and not for him.Sensing the awkward silence,Mrs.Jeon left saying that she has some work.

Jungkook entered the room locking the door and went near the bed.

"I will go help her"Jimin said wanting to leave the room.

"Stay"

One word and it gives jimin million of emotions...some are happiness,joy,overwhelmed,wanting to jump...

Jimin turned back and faced him.

Awkward silence again.Jungkook let out a long sigh.

"Come here"He said.

Jimin went towards him and stood infront of him.

Jungkook lay down on his back and groaned.

"Goddddddd jimin if only you know how much impact you're having on me.You're just standing infront of me and you're making me turned on already how?"He asked facing the ceiling.

"Maybe because you really want me next to you"Jimin replied in his husky voice hiding his smile.

Jungkook got up quickly..

"Sit down"He said making up space  for him to sit.

He sat down.

"Now tell me which dickhead should I probably kill?"Jungkook asked.

"What are you talking about?"Jimin asked.

"Baby,I know something happened...Jisoo told me something happened in school but I want to know from you"Jungkook said.

Jimin put his head down looking at his lap.

Jungkook suddenly made him to sit on his lap and it didn't take minutes for jimin to cry on his shoulder.

He told the elder everything...and ended with a question...

"Where were you hyung?I searched for you everywhere"Jimin asked.

"What did you do when he bullied you?"Jungkook asked.

"Oh question can be answered with question?"He said with a smile.

"Well,tell me nah"Jungkook asked.

"I was just crying...help me hyung"Jimin begged.

"How should I help you?"Jungkook asked.

Actually,Jungkook expected the answer he cried but what he didn't expect is he's asking for his help?

"I want to stay strong infront of them hyung"Jimin said."I shouldn't expect your help each time.I wanna stand and defend for myself"Jimin said.

"What's stopping you from doing it?"Jungkook asked so happy that the younger is asking his help.

"My past"He replied.

"Have you worked on your past?"Jungkook asked.

"No"He replied.

With a long sigh.Jungkook started.

"Baby,I was there when all those incidents happened...I'm happy that you're ready to defend yourself but why are  you scared?Past is gone leave it.I am here with you okay?"Jungkook said to which jimin nodded.

"I'm sorry Hyung"Jimin said.

"Where is that coming from?"Jungkook asked.

"For saying those things this morning...if  only I didn't say those you would have came to save m-"A sudden pause.He understood everything and looked at him.

"What?"Jungkook chuckled looking at his confused bf.

"I must've heard it wrong"Jimin said.

"About?"

"I thought you said you were there when all those things happened."Jimin said.

"You heard it right baby"Jungkook said and gave him a peck.

"Then why didn't you come save me?"Jimin asked.

"When you thought I wasn't there,you came home made a decision tat you would defend for yourself.If everytime I save you and one time I wasn't ther-"

Jimin playfully slapped jungkook's cheeks.

"Stop telling me you won't be there for me.I want you to be with me always.You better understand okay?"Jimin said with a glare.

"Since when did you start to order me?"Jungkook asked kissing his neck.

"Since always"Jimin said.

"Jungkook"Jisoo called him from outside.

"What is the problem?"Jungkook asked.

"Jimin's-"Jisoo stopped."Wait,how do you know there is a problem?"Jisoo asked.

"If you're coming and interrupting my sweet moment with jimin I know there's a problem"Jungkook said opening the door.

"Hyung"Jimin whined."Don't get it wrong,there's no any sweet moment"Jimin said.

Jisoo looked at his neck. A hickey.

A hickey says everything.

"What's the problem?"Jungkook asked saving himself and jimin from that awkward situation.

"Jimin's  father is here"Jisoo said.

To be continued