14

After an hour

"Only one is allowed to see him"The nurse said.

Everyone turned to look strong Jungkook, encouraging him to go inside but he don't know what's stopping him.He even want to see his lover but he's confused as to why his legs are refusing to move.

"Jungkook?"Jisoo called him."Why aren't you going inside?"But instead of answering her,he just ran away.

Jimin woke up only to feel heavy headache and in need of water also wanting to meet that one person.

When the door he hoped for that one person,but unfortunately it's his dad disappointment at it's peak.

"I know you don't want to meet me,but jungkook won't be coming"His dad said and sat next to him.

Millions of emotions are coming to his mind rn and nothing is positive ones.

"Look jimin,He doesn't need you.He is looking for someone else all this time.I know he is not someone who loves you more than m-"

"Put a stop there before I start swearing Mr.Park"Jimin shouted eventhough his throat is giving up.

"How dare you raise your voice at me?"His father said and grabbed his hair.

"You call this as freaking love?for God's sake Father"He shouted.

"Aren't you so in need of love?Like I got tired of you.Remember Clarie?You'll be marrying her."His father said.

"Who the hell are you to decide about it?"Jimin asked.

"I am your father."He said.

"I really wish you were,when in reality you weren't not even a single day.I wish mom was alive and not you"He shouted.

"Baby"

"Jungkook"He said and tried to get down from the bed,but his father is too quick.

He directly punched on his face and blood coming from his lips.

Jungkook took surgical scissor from the box and is ready to kill his father for punching his face.

"What is happening?"The doctor asked who just entered."Mr.Jeon,care to explain what's happening?"He asked looking at jimin.

"He is Park and not Jeon for fucks sake"His father said.

"Dare to speak another word this scissor will be near your heart"Jungkook said with a glare.

"Can I talk to Jungkook privately?I will make sure I'll tell you everything after talking to him"He said and saw everyone leaving.

Jungkook got up from Mr.Park and saw him leaving the room.He then helped jimin to get up who refused to take his help and got up by himself. A glare is enough for Jungkook to be submissive and jimin to be dominant when it reality it should be vice-versa.

"Should I invite you to sit in this stool or you're coming by yourself?"Jimin said in his deep-voice.

Jungkook took steps towards the chair but he turned back and took steps towards the door.

"Where are you going?"Jimin asked but without answering he locked the door from inside.

"What are you doing?"Jimin asked.

Jungkook took steps towards the stool. He walked towards it and moved it aside blocking his way.He then reached to jimin caging him between his hands.

"Trying to become dominant baby?"Jungkook said in his deep voice.

Jimin who once dominant is becoming submissive towards Jungkook.

"I am dominant"He said in a whisper.

"A bit louder would help for me to understand what you said"Jungkook said.

"I am dominant"Jimin said and pushed him well tried to push him only to realize his boyfriend is more stronger than him.

Jungkook chuckled at his boyfriend and pecked his lips.

"I don't need your peck"Jimin said.

"Ouch,that hurts baby"Jungkook said.

"Do I look like I give a fuck about it?"Jimin said and turned away his face.

"Look at me"Jungkook said.

He isn't looking at him yet.

"Baby,you know how much I hate to repeat things"Jungkook said.

He isn't looking at him still.

"Don't make me repeat jimin.You already have punishment for becoming dominant"Jungkook said.

"I don't"Jimin said.

"You do"Jungkook said.

"Then you deserve a punishment for not meeting me first.You know how much I wanted to meet you the minute I woke up??Even when the door opened I expected it was you,but then it was the man I never wanted to see.Do you even lov-"But before jimin could complete his sentence.He felt jungkook's lips on his.

Breaking the kiss,Jungkook started."You see something on your right?"Jimin quickly looked at his right.He saw his face and jungkook's in mirror."I would rather die than not loving you"Jungkook said."I went to buy fruits for you Baby"Jungkook said.

Jimin regretted believing his father for a minute.He knew he shouldn't but he did.He lowered his head.

"I'm proud of you Baby"Jungkook said out of sudden.

Jimin looked up confusion in his eyes.

"I'm proud of how you stood for me but I'm still mad about it.Why the hell did you come between?"Jungkook asked.

"What if I marry someone else Jungkook?"Jimin asked out of sudden.

To be continued