17

Next day

When Jungkook entered his room he saw jimin running here and there.

"What are you doing?"Jungkook asked.

"I don't have any dress to wear for today's party"Jimin whined.

He looked at the room messier than his own life.

He crouched down to arrange all the stuffs lying down.

"Baby,sit down there.I will help you to choose one dress"Jungkook said.

After many tries,one dress suited him and God convincing jimin is the most toughest job one could do.

He came out wearing the dress

Jungkook looked at him,lost for words..Jimin cleared his throat.

"Is there any way we can cancel this party and let me fuck this angel?"Jungkook asked.

"There's one way"Jimin said and paused,walking towards him whispering in his ears. "You can graduate this month and have me"Jimin continued and winked at him.

"Or"Jungkook said and held him by waist."Just fuck you in few minutes and carrying you around?"Jungkook continued.

"Owwww,that might ruin my dress."Jimin said.

"You're right!maybe tonight I would do it."Jungkook said and jimin blushed.

"God,you and your flirting skills!Go get ready"Jimin said and tried to release himself from the hold.After too many tries he couldn't escape.He looked at jungkook. "Hyung?"He called.

"I am not leaving you,not anytime sooner"He replied.

"You punk,get ready for God's sake!!!!you've to welcome many people!!!"Jisoo shouted from outside.

"I am getting ready!Give me some time."Jungkook shouted back.

"Okay,Jiminieeeee"Jisoo shouted.

"Yes"Jimin replied.

"Why is she calling you jiminieee?"Jungkook whispered and pinched his waist.

"Can you help me with decorations please?"Jisoo shouted from outside.

"Yeah sure coming"Jimin said.

"Hyung,leave me I've to help her"Jimin said trying to escape from his hold.

"Why is she calling you jiminieee?"Jungkook asked.

"Okay!calm down.I will tell her not to call me okay?Now leave me Hyung"Jimin whined.

"Jiminieeee oppa"Jisoo shouted from outside.

"I am coming jisoo,Just give me few minutes.You go carry on the work."Jimin replied.

They can hear jisoo leaving.

"Hyung,get ready.Don't be jealous nah?she's your own sister.Please don't be mad.Get ready soon.Wear nice dress okay?"Jimin said,pecked his lips and was about to go but...

"Where are you going?Give me a kiss I will leave you"Jungkook said.

"Aishhh!"Jimin said and leaned in for a kiss.

They both pulled away for air after sometime.

"Get ready okay Mr.Handsome?"Jimin said and left to help jisoo.

Downstairs

"You finally came downstairs?"Jisoo said.

"Sorry,Jungkook needed my help to choose his dress"Jimin reasoned.