20

"First and foremost,we have to meet your father."Jungkook said.

Jungkook could see jimin shaking,his hold on his waist became more tighter.Jimin's body started to feel very cold...he started to struggle to breathe.

"Shit!"Jungkook cursed knowing that jimin got panic attack.

"Baby,calm down!breathe....It's okay!it's okay"Jungkook whispered in his ears.

After sometime he can see jimin's breathe calming down.How can one person be this cruel?That too his own father?And why is he so scared whenever he takes his name.

"Take rest okay?I'll be back"Jungkook said.

"No,please stay"Jimin held his hand.

And jungkook was quick enough to Hug him even more tighter.

After few minutes,jimin drifted to his dreamland and jungkook was wide awake.After admiring the sleeping beauty,he got up and wore his dress making sure he didn't wake up the sleeping beauty.

He dialed to a number...

"Hello meet me at the auditorium."

"Okay boss"

He hung up the call.

Three men came and bowed to him.

"Don't forget,you do what I say or you're going to be under the ground.We had a contract remember?"Jungkook asked to them.

"Yes boss"One of them replied.

Flashback....

"Okay,let's play a game"Jungkook said.

"Who are you?his friend?oh wait are you his lover?"One mocked Jungkook.

"Yes I am!And for touching what's mine you've to pay the price"Jungkook said with a smirk.

"What?"Another one asked him.

"Make sure you meet me at 6 in the auditorium or else"He moved closer to them and leaned down. "I will make sure you will sleep peacefully under  the ground"He said and left.

(This is from chapter one of will you be my savior?)<before it was uni love>;)

He came to the auditorium...He saw three of them being tied up in a chair and a man with rod beating the shit out of them.

"You already made us suffer enough for that bitch"One said.

"Guess,he didn't"Jungkook said and took a step closer to him taking the rod next to him and hit him two to three times.

"What do you want from us?"One of them asked.

"It's simple,you work for me or rest under the ground"He said.

"Fine"Three of them said in unison..

End of flashback

Present:

Three came to auditorium before jungkook arrived.

"Great that you arrived earlier"Jungkook said.

"What should we do?"One of them asked

"Just find something about him"Jungkook said giving jimin's photo.

Three of them stared at him.

"Speak"Jungkook said.

"You're telling us to inspect about him?Your lover?"One asked.

He clicked his tongue.

"Apparently yes but no!You're supposed to find about his father."Jungkook said and paused for a second."I heard jimin lived in a village when he lost his mother meaning his childhood was in village"Jungkook continued.

"I want y'all to go to that village it's gamcheon culture village"Jungkook said."If you get any information you're supposed to tell me in person,if emergency call this number xxxxxxx"Jungkook said.

"Show them the photo I gave you,they'll tell you I guess.If not,ask them about Park Hae-soon."Jungkook said.

Three of them agreed and was about to leave.

"And,this should be between us if you even tell people in university I'm killing you infront of them.And they won't be calling me murderer they're going to call me  MAFIA"Jungkook said.

"Okay,I'm tired of hearing all the shits and using us for your work!You cannot literally blackmail us and get your work done dude!Fuck y-"

But before he could even complete,Jungkook aimed the gun on his neck and was about to pull a trigger but he got interrupted by the call.

"Consider yourself lucky!"Jungkook said and told them to leave."Hello"Jungkook said.

"Jungkook,jim-"

"I'm coming"Jungkook said and gone to home.He entered his house and ran to their room.

He saw jimin holding knife threatening everyone to leave or he will kill himself.Well,that's what Jungkook thought but he was also talking to someone.

"Dad leave,otherwise I'm killing myself"Jimin said.

But his father is not there.He is imagining everything.

"Everyone leave,I'll handle"Jungkook said.

And they all left as he said.

"Dad,no don't hurt Jungkook!Jungkook leave"Jimin shouted.

"Baby"Jungkook took a step closer towards him.

"No no Jungkook don't move"Jimin shouted at jungkook."He will kill you"Jimin said pointing at the wall.

"Baby"Jungkook ran towards him and hugged him more tightly.Jimin didn't know what's happening,the knife which was in his hands was down now.

"Calm down baby"Jungkook whispered.

"I am okay Jungkook, that's just an act!I don't know how to make you come so I just acted.Mom knew I'm acting it's you and jisoo who believed it."Jimin explained.

"Aish!you could've called me nah!I would've been here next minute"Jungkook said holding him by his waist.

"Idk where my phone is!and I was bored as hell either..so I pranked you"Jimin said with a laugh.

"I'm here to entertain you now then"Jungkook said kissing his cheeks.

"Aiiiii"Jimin said and jungkook said the Same either and both laughed in unison.

"Hyung"Jimin called him.

"Yes cherry?"Jungkook replied.

"I'm ready to meet my father"Jimin said.

To be continued...