001.

"Want another drink?"
Nicki Carter stood up from her seat and faced her three best friends, all of their glasses empty on the table in front of them.

"I'll have another beer, thanks."
Pippa replied, handing her friend the empty glass.
"And let's get some tequila shots!"

"Ooh get me a cocktail, will you?"
Ana smiled kindly, tapping her acrylics on the table excitingly.

"What kind?"
Nicki asked, bouncing from one leg to the other as she was already starting to feel tipsy.

"Just a cosmopolitan or like a pornstar martini, I don't care, pick something fancy."
The Latina shrugged.

"Will do. Sienna?"
Nicki turned to look at the brunette, waiting for her to give her order as well.

"Uhm, I'll just come with you."
Sienna stood up, climbing over Pippa to get out of the booth, walking to the bar with Nicki.

"What can I get you ladies?"
The bartender asked, facing the two girls.

"Can I get two beers, a cosmopolitan and..."
Nicki started, turning to Sienna, still not knowing her order.

"Uhm, a gin tonic please."
Sienna replied, smiling kindly at the man who nodded at them before starting on their order.

"I'm gonna visit the bathroom real quick, wait here."
Nicki addressed, handing Sienna her credit card before walking away from the bar and towards the bathroom.

Sienna stood at the bar by herself awkwardly, looking at the club when her eyes caught her two friends in the booth all the way in the back off the club. Pippa noticed and waved happily.
The contact with her blonde friend reminded Sienna that she forgot to order the tequila shots she requested.

"Here you go."
The bartender whisked the girl's attention back towards him as he placed the four drinks in front of her.

"Thank you! Could I also maybe get four tequila shots?"
She smiled kindly at the man.

"Of course, coming right up."
He replied, winking at her before turning around.

"Four tequila shots huh? You must be thirsty."
A voice from beside her suddenly caught Sienna's attention.

A tall, blonde handsome man stood next to her, leaning his elbows on the bar, his bright blue eyes looking right at her.

"Well I wanted to share them with you, but if you're gonna shame me for it I'll just drink them all by myself."
Sienna shrugged boldly, the alcohol in her body speaking for her.

"Oh really?"
The man smiled, nodding at the bartender who placed the shots in front of them, paying for them, as well as the other drinks before Sienna could even notice.

"Thanks."
She smiled kindly, trying to act surprised, even though it was her plan all along to make him pay for it.

Sienna hardly ever paid for her drinks by herself, she always managed to lure desperate men in, using different tactics to make them buy her drinks, and it always worked.
She was still sharing the shots with the handsome stranger though, she wasn't that rude.

"Cheers"
She told him, holding the first shot up in the air, clinging her glass against the man's before drowning the drink, washing away the liquid burning into her throat with a slice of lime.

The stranger next to her did the exact same thing, not looking away from her as they both took their second shot.

"Hey, sorry for the wait, long line."
Nicki walked back to Sienna, grabbing her attention back from the man to her friend.