003.

It was already 9 o'clock when Denise showed up on her doorstep, making Sienna wonder why they hadn't wait till the next morning for this 'meeting'. Denise explained that the office was a 2 hour drive away from Milan so she decided to book Sienna a hotel room for the night so she would be on time for the meeting early in the morning.

None of it relieved the girl, she just wanted this all to be over with. On the way to the hotel she shamelessly bothered Denise with questions, not caring if the woman got annoyed by her. She asked about what they wanted to talk about, how they got her address, if they were gonna sue her, when she'd be able to go back home, but Denise was not legally allowed to answer any of those questions so she just ignored Sienna.

The hotel room was nice, Sienna could easily tell that the company had enough money to spend if they were this easy with giving away a hotel room to a random girl so easily.

After plopping down onto the queen sized bed that was placed in the middle of the room, Sienna decided to text her friends, telling them she got to the hotel safely, but without an idea about what was going to happen tomorrow. After that she decided to take a long, warm shower, washing away all of the distress and worry from her body before going to sleep early. The day had been extremely exhausting, so she desired to sink into those expensive hotel sheets and sleep like a baby.

With her damp brunette hair covering the soft white pillow in a now completely dark hotel room, Sienna Russo fell asleep within seconds of closing her eyes, having no clue about what was waiting for her the next day.

After waking up from what felt like the best sleep she had ever experienced, Sienna got dressed into a simple pair of wide legged jeans and a black tube top. Her hair was tied into a tight ponytail and her look was accessorized with gold jewelry.

Once she got dressed and ready, she headed to the breakfast bar to quickly grab a banana to go since she was, as usual, running late and the taxi was already waiting for her in front of the hotel.

"Miss Russo?"
The driver asked when he noticed the woman walking towards the car.

"That's me."
She replied, to which she received a kind nod from the man who opened the door to the backseat for her.
She thanked him with a smile, which he returned before getting into the car to drive towards their destination.

The drive only took about ten minutes, to Sienna's luck because she could already feel her eyes slowly shutting again.

Once she got out of the comfort of her car seat she thanked the driver again and walked towards the gigantic building in front of her.
She nervously let out a deep breath before entering the sliding door of the front entrance and walked towards the receptionist who sat behind a large desk.

"Buongiorno"
She greeted the lady, who nicely greeted her back.

"I have a meeting with Denise Ricci, the PR manager."
Sienna explained, nervously fidgeting with her fingers as the woman nodded and looked into the agenda on the computer.

"Sienna Russo?"
The woman asked, earning a nod in reply from Sienna.
"Her assistant will be down any second, please take a seat."

Sienna thanked her and was just about to sit down on one of the chairs in the waiting room when a skinny blonde woman walked into the room.

"You must be Sienna?"
She asked, reaching her hand out without even waiting for a reply from the brunette.
"My name is Tilde, I'm Denise's assistant, please follow me to the third floor where Denise will be waiting with mister Gasly and his publicist."

Sienna gulped nervously, she was secretly hoping it would just be her and Denise, maybe some other Alpha Tauri workers, but knowing the handsome stranger, or Pierre, as she now knew his name, was gonna be there caused her nerves to grow into nausea.