006.

After what felt like years, Sienna finally left the plane and arrived at the hotel. The flight was long and remained rather silent after the small talk with Yuki. She slept the entire way to Miami, so when they arrived at the hotel in the late afternoon, she wasn't tired in the slightest. So a jet lag was most likely not the case for her.

The hotel room was nice, it was very spacious and way too elegant for her liking. Sienna wasn't used to all the expensive and luxury that she received from the alpha Tauri team. She wasn't sure whether she loved or hated all this special treatment, but the amount of comfort the bed offered her was enough to appreciate it for now.

The only thing about the room that she didn't like, was the fact that Pierre Gasly stayed in the room right next to her. Sienna hoped he'd be staying on a different floor, preferably even a different hotel, but Denise claimed they needed their rooms to be close to each other's to make it seem like they were sleeping in the same room when they'd run into any of Pierre's friends and/or co-workers.

Even though she wasn't tired, Sienna still got comfortable in the queen sized bed wearing only her grey sweatpants and a cropped black top with spaghetti straps. Her eyes were covered by her glasses, she preferred wearing them instead of contacts when she wasn't doing anything important.
She soullessly scrolled through her social media, enjoying the piece and quiet of the empty room.

Unfortunately, the peace and quiet didn't last long when her phone started ringing. A picture of her brother popped up on the screen, making Sienna let out a sigh. Her quiet was most definitely ruined the minute she answered that phone, but yet she still did.

"Frattelino"
(Little Brother)
She spoke, letting him know she picked up.

"Ciao Sienna!"
The boy replied happily, he hadn't heard from his sister in a while and was excited to hear her voice again.

"Ciao Lucca."
Sienna chuckled when she noticed the younger boy's enthusiasm.

Sienna and Lucca did not only have an 6 year age gap, but they also had different fathers. Sienna's father left her mother before she was even born, she never met the man and she didn't want to. When Sienna was only 4 years old, her mom got remarried to a man named Antonio. Antonio loved her mother dearly and took care of Sienna like she was his own.
Two years after they got married, Catherina Russo gave birth to Lucca.
From the moment he was born, Sienna loved her little brother. Even though he was pretty hard to deal with at times, she would always be there when he needed it.

"c'è qualcosa che devi dirmi?"
(Is there something you have to tell me?)
Lucca asked, and even when she couldn't see him she could tell there was a smirk on his face.

"Tipo Cosa?"
(Like what?)
The girl asked, but she already had a gut feeling what this was about.

Lucca is the biggest F1 fan she knows, he watched every single race and knew every single driver. He always kept up with everything the drivers were doing, so the chance of him having seen the rumors of Pierre Gasly's new relationship with his sister were very big.

Sienna knew what she had to do next, she hated lying to her little brother, but there was no choice.

"Dove sei adesso?"
(Where are you right now?)
The boy interrogated, hoping to get the words from his sister herself without having to drag it out of her.

"nel mio appartamento, perché?"
(In my apartment, why?)
She bit her fingernails, having the slightest bit of hope that he wasn't aware of her new "relationship".

"non mentire"
(Don't lie.)
Lucca scoffed.
"so che sei a Miami"
(I know you're in Miami)

"okay, bene, mi hai beccato, sono a Miami"
(Okay fine, you got me, I'm in Miami)
Sienna sighed, knowing things were about to get uncomfortable.